GT v Louisville

OldhamA

Senior
Friday Night ACC action.

Is anyone else watching this pillow fight?

I'm curious to see how bad Louisville (and by extension FSU) are, as well as checking in on a future opponent.

Advertisement
Wish we played Louisville this season. Would beat them by 50.

That’s a team that disrespected the U just as much as UNC. we need revenge on badly.

The size discrepancy between GT's OLine and Louisville's DLine is ridiculous. This Louisville team is light and the few big guys they have look slow.

I can barely watch Georgia Tech when we have to play them.

I never really hated the Yellow Jackets until they hired Paul *****-t1ts Johnson and his 1933 prep school offense.

It's boring, redundant and worst of all, makes us waste one day of preparation every single week to be ready for an offense will see once a year at most.

**** it. I'll get Petrino a motel room full of 17 year old interns to bang if he blows them out.

Advertisement
Bro those UL games ****ed me off in the worst way. They are such a scrub football team and we had more talent on our teams but we were getting corched up by the 2 I wont mention.

Friday Night ACC action.

Is anyone else watching this pillow fight?

I'm curious to see how bad Louisville (and by extension FSU) are, as well as checking in on a future opponent.

Louisville is absolutely awful. Their QB sucks and can’t pass. It’s amazing they scored as much as they did against FSU. I try not to use the transitive property, but our offense should be able to put up 35+!points. Last week Louisville had guys wide open all game, but their QB couldn’t hit any of them.

When do we play Loserville those bumbs, we need payback with them as well. Hope Teddy is there watching live

Advertisement
Louisville getting blown out by GT 21-0 in the first. This UL team sucks and so does FSU for almost losing to them.

Advertisement
Good God. I sure as **** hope Louisville losing like this to GT is an indication of how terrible fspoo is. Louisville dominated ***gert until end of 4th quarter. Please let it be true. I want to see my canes hang 50 on those punk b@stards with no remorse. I'll be at the game tomorrow with permagrin

Advertisement
Good God. I sure as **** hope Louisville losing like this to GT is an indication of how terrible fspoo is. Louisville dominated ***gert until end of 4th quarter. Please let it be true. I want to see my canes hang 50 on those punk b@stards with no remorse. I'll be at the game tomorrow with permagrin
If FSU is watching the game, they have to be questioning how they almost lost to them. It's human nature.

I don't know how Georgia Tech fans can stomach watching their offense. I think I would have gauged my eyes out watching that garbage.

Louisville is garbage. I can't believe Petrino has fallen off so bad. There's members here that were ready to suck him off not that long ago. His offense looks so out dated now.

Advertisement
Back