GT Tears

Advertisement
Pluses and minuses to that. On the plus side, it means that Georgia Tech football will never really amount to anything. on the negative side, it means that they will remain an extremely annoying team to play through 2022. All the teams in the Coastal are annoying to play in their own ways, but GT is the worst of the bunch, IMO. It's not even so much the triple option that makes them annoying, I can't stand the way they always need to hold on to the ball at all costs and limit your chances. That jerk of a coach of theirs would rather eat up 11 minutes of clock on a drive and kick a FG than score a TD in 2 minutes.

Meh, we own 'em regardless of what they do.

Now we just need to get to the point where I can say that about most other ACC teams. Meaning, the Dukes and UVAs of the world should never really stand chance against us (aside from the unavoidable once-in-a-blue moon weird/flukey game).

Pluses and minuses to that. On the plus side, it means that Georgia Tech football will never really amount to anything. on the negative side, it means that they will remain an extremely annoying team to play through 2022. All the teams in the Coastal are annoying to play in their own ways, but GT is the worst of the bunch, IMO. It's not even so much the triple option that makes them annoying, I can't stand the way they always need to hold on to the ball at all costs and limit your chances. That jerk of a coach of theirs would rather eat up 11 minutes of clock on a drive and kick a FG than score a TD in 2 minutes.

As Vice just said, at least we've seemingly owned them disirregardless of how annoying they are. It'd be realllllly annoying if they joined the rest of us in the modern era, dropped that offense and decided to actually make an effort at being the small school power in a football rich state.

Advertisement
Glad they kept that crusty old ****. One less thing to worry about. I would be concerned if they got someone on the other extreme like the Pirate. He's just quirky enough the Techies would love him.

Advertisement
Only good part about playing them is we usually win. Tailgates are great at that game. And tickets are easy and cheap to get in Atlanta.

Oh nevermind those of you who can't drive 4 hours from Orlando to Miami sure aren't going to Atlanta.

Advertisement
Most punchable face in the ACC, any sport and that includes Cutcillfe and Kreyseiwvsky.

Bronco was ACC Rookie of the Year, and a contender for the title. Running up and down the sidleine, screaming at the refs to flag us the entire game.

Narduzzi is also climbing the rankings. Losing to that ****sucking corch........

They love that stuff. Especially when they're up by a bit.
GT fans call it "the Death March".

Advertisement
If GT ever hired a coach that ran a spread offense and gave him time to find a QB that could throw a forward pass. GT would be a dangerous foe for all teams they played.

Advertisement
Back