GT Tears

Only thing stopping GT from being able to win the ACC is their inferiority complex

Advertisement
I hate that smug prick. Would like to punch him right in the face. Despise the cut blocks too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pluses and minuses to that. On the plus side, it means that Georgia Tech football will never really amount to anything. on the negative side, it means that they will remain an extremely annoying team to play through 2022. All the teams in the Coastal are annoying to play in their own ways, but GT is the worst of the bunch, IMO. It's not even so much the triple option that makes them annoying, I can't stand the way they always need to hold on to the ball at all costs and limit your chances. That jerk of a coach of theirs would rather eat up 11 minutes of clock on a drive and kick a FG than score a TD in 2 minutes.

As Vice just said, at least we've seemingly owned them disirregardless of how annoying they are. It'd be realllllly annoying if they joined the rest of us in the modern era, dropped that offense and decided to actually make an effort at being the small school power in a football rich state.

+1

My favorite Paul Johnson memory is his press conference after our game this year. That dude looked ****ed, lost, and confused.

Advertisement
Back