GT Predictions

Hey y'all, GT fan here. All respect to you guys, you look like a really good team. Congrats on your win over FSU last week, was happy to see y'all get the monkey off your back.

As for my prediction, it will be extremely close, but I gotta go with the homer pick: GT 31 Miami 28.

Also, the whole "middle school" or "high school" offense thing, we've heard it. "The offense isn't built for 3rd and long". Heard it. What offense is "built" for third and long? And if y'all do in fact go up by 2 scores, the game isn't over. We're like any other team, we don't lay down lightly. Just last year against UGA, we were down 27-14 in the 4th quarter and won 28-27.

Good luck to y'all, I hope for a great game for us both. Go Jackets!

Can you do me a favor. No matter what happens today, can you hang around on this site going forward? I truly value your opinion and don’t want this to be a one time thing. This site completely changed, obviously for the better, when you arrived. I’d hate to go back to how things were before you posted.

didn't think his post was bad tbh.

Except for the fact he is basing his prediction on being a homer with no actual logic or facts.
If some Miami fan were to go on to a Jackets board and just say Miami wins without explaining why or how it would happens I would expect people to just think they are a TROLL or an IDIOT.

Could be both.

Advertisement
Hey y'all, GT fan here. All respect to you guys, you look like a really good team. Congrats on your win over FSU last week, was happy to see y'all get the monkey off your back.

As for my prediction, it will be extremely close, but I gotta go with the homer pick: GT 31 Miami 28.

Also, the whole "middle school" or "high school" offense thing, we've heard it. "The offense isn't built for 3rd and long". Heard it. What offense is "built" for third and long? And if y'all do in fact go up by 2 scores, the game isn't over. We're like any other team, we don't lay down lightly. Just last year against UGA, we were down 27-14 in the 4th quarter and won 28-27.

Good luck to y'all, I hope for a great game for us both. Go Jackets!

Can you do me a favor. No matter what happens today, can you hang around on this site going forward? I truly value your opinion and don’t want this to be a one time thing. This site completely changed, obviously for the better, when you arrived. I’d hate to go back to how things were before you posted.

didn't think his post was bad tbh.

Except for the fact he is basing his prediction on being a homer with no actual logic or facts.
If some Miami fan were to go on to a Jackets board and just say Miami wins without explaining why or how it would happens I would expect people to just think they are a troll or an idiot.

Not like dude was being disrespectful or some ****. **** maybe if he was asked he'd go into more detail why he thinks they will. But at the end of the day we already know the only way GTech could win this. Control the clock, dont turn it over, convert on 3rd downs, and dont give up big plays on defense. Those are their keys to winning this game.

Lol. Well, aren't you guys just rays of sunshine. I'm not here to troll, I literally congratulated you on your win against FSU and said I look forward to a great game. Good grief.

As for a more in depth prediction rather than just the score, here goes:

I think due to our recent success running the dive play, y'all will sell out to stop that, and we will have some success with the pitch/toss. Mix in a few long passes, and I think our offense will be strong. The biggest key for us is ball security. It was a killer against Tenn, and we could have beaten Pitt and UNC by more, had it not been for some goal line fumbles. I predict Rosier may start slow, but then pick up his level as the game goes along. I think your D will adjust to our outside success, but then(I hope) the dive will be open. I'm thinking something like 14-14 at half, but a late TD for us wins it 31-28.

We should be good as long as M. Diaz has a defensive scheme to counter the quarterback option style offence... in past years GT and Johnson has had their way with us.
As long as Rosier is healthy (of mind and body) we should prevail.

ROLLIN!
We'll be 5 and Oh,
With our ragtops down,
So our hair can blow!

Advertisement
Lol. Well, aren't you guys just rays of sunshine. I'm not here to troll, I literally congratulated you on your win against FSU and said I look forward to a great game. Good grief.

As for a more in depth prediction rather than just the score, here goes:

I think due to our recent success running the dive play, y'all will sell out to stop that, and we will have some success with the pitch/toss. Mix in a few long passes, and I think our offense will be strong. The biggest key for us is ball security. It was a killer against Tenn, and we could have beaten Pitt and UNC by more, had it not been for some goal line fumbles. I predict Rosier may start slow, but then pick up his level as the game goes along. I think your D will adjust to our outside success, but then(I hope) the dive will be open. I'm thinking something like 14-14 at half, but a late TD for us wins it 31-28.

Not like it will get to that point because Miami will roll, but you better hope you don't leave too much time after that "late touchdown", Rosier might just have to break your heart with a consecutive GW drive, kid has ice in his veins.

I can't wait to APP State these phucking nerds.

You guys are sleeping on GT. With all our injuries, I think this one is really going to be a close one.

After we stomp them out I'll be back here to laugh at you, same thing I said about Duke who have they played that has scared you to thinking they have a shot?

You were saying?

Definitely closer then I thought obviously, but not because of them because our own mental mistakes. Either way, I'll take it but we need to adjust a lot better during the first half.

Advertisement
Back