GT Game cancelled

Advertisement
motha GIF

MOTHER FVKKERRRSSSS!!!

Advertisement
9 regular season wins just dont hit like 10 regular season wins even with all of the **** going on but whatever. Control what we can. Make a statement tomorrow!
When we win tomorrow every canes fan needs to flame GT on social media for being cowards!! They shook!

Meaningless, or not, for my personal satisfaction, I'd have loved to watch us kick the **** out of GT.

Too bad that aint gonna happen.

Advertisement
I so desperately want to play Georgia and ufag. Both those teams challenge us for recruits. And I think we can beat both. Especially Georgia. That defense is legit but their offense is nothing crazy even with Daniels.

Advertisement
When it gets right down to it, in a season like this, this was a meaningless game.

Yes I know we want to get double digit wins during the regular season, but I have a feeling that Georgia Tech checked out after last night anyway after that loss.

Like all of a sudden they know this morning they can’t play, but they were able to play just 10 hours ago?

Nah, they’re done, they don’t want to play anymore. It’s just one of those seasons.

Amazing we got the games in we did.

At this point I’m good with it, and believe me I want to go to every game possible. It’s my escape. But so be it.

Just hoping we can get in a good bowl game this year.
This. Their season is over and they just want to go home. Taking another *** whooping is the last thing they want to do.They’ll claim it’s for safety but if they had beaten Pitt on Thursday, they **** well would be still playing the game

Advertisement
**** I’m selfish and want to see as many games as possible but thin seems to be the season teams flat out quit. It’s crazy to think.

in the future will we see teams quit like this or only this being allowed during this pandemic season?

This game made no sense anyway. We did not need anyone to get injured for a meaningless game.

I think the players would want to play. Especially the seniors who are leaving and the guys who aren't regularly playing and had the chance to see action..

Advertisement
Back