GT Game cancelled

Advertisement
Tim Reynolds emphatically states in his tweet that tomorrow is the Cane's regular season finale. Does he know something we dont? Are we not even attempting to look for a replacement?

Is there any traction that we can get for a forfeit win if GT cancelled for injuries not Covid?

Advertisement
Would the ACC let us schedule another non conference game?
If it was the middle of the season, I would say no, as you want to ensure everyone is following the same protocols and all teams on each the side of the field are exercising the same level caution.

Since the ACC football season is offer for us in under 24 hours, I say they should allow us to do so if we want. The only reason they wouldn't is to avoid drawing attention away from Clemson ND, but I could honestly see it going either way. My guess would be it's not allowed though.

Then we need to challenge Notre **** to play us, and tell them if they run from us again - they don't have a hair on their a$$es.

They may be good - but they're hardly EVER good enough to play us.

Since when the **** did it become ok for a team to cancel a game due to injuries?? That’s called a forfeit. What a terrible example to make to the players. This is checkers man. Those extra reps and game experience is invaluable for a young program like GT that’s trying to build. Much more valuable than an *** whoopin. Not to mention the optics look a lot worse folding like this than an L on the field.

Advertisement

jack nicholson yes GIF

I wonder what @k9cane thinks about this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL, my buddy who is a very knowledgable fan( and is UM guy) says that Coastal Carolina has their conference title game next week, but he noted that teams like Texas and Georgia are open

Im just bummed we had a game taken from us...
Not sure how Miami would fare vs Georgia but Texas would take a whoopin, IMO

Coaches and teams want no part of THIS U after Duke agreed to play us and we dismantled them. I haven't liked ButtCliffe since he whined about our win in the miracle kickoff return. But at least he had the nads to want to play. This running scared stuff by FSU and Ga Tech is outright embarrassing. What HS kid would want to play for those programs?

Is there a backstory to Collins being so unsportsmanlike with Narduzzi? That looked like bad blood.

Advertisement
Back