GT Game cancelled

Question does this mean we get an extra home game next since, Since they bailout this year, they would have to return next year

Advertisement

jack nicholson yes GIF

Advertisement
Collins is making enemies all over the conference. Ya see what dabo did to tech

If I was Narduzzi, I would've pulled his *** back in with the vice grip, and told him "how'd you like that wramblin wreck?"

Advertisement
GT and other lesser programs are quitting. GT doesn’t want another beat down this season.

The Canes just need to take care of business tomorrow at the Hard Rock and crush UNC, then win a NY6 Bowl for the first time in two decades. That type of finish to the season will create a lot of momentum into rebuilding this Canes program, closing with a great recruiting class and getting ready for Alabama in 2021

Advertisement
If we play a team that week it should be Texas. Would be a fun matchup and they have an opening that week plus their game this week was cancelled so they might be itching to play and try to get into a better bowl. I’m not afraid of Texas, especially if we beat UNC like I expect. If we lose to UNC, playing Texas would give us a quick opportunity to redeem ourselves and play our way back into a New Years 6 Game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back