GT fans are firing shots

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
Not that I give a ****, but.....

I feel a lot better about our game versus Miami after that. I honestly put us at a 70% chance of winning now.

Good. When we beat Thug U, they will be ranked high.

Well I think definitely Miami looks beatable. That is if they don't take out our QB with cheap shots and ankle twists.

Not at all concerned with Miami now. They struggled with a 1-3 FSU who was playing a true freshman qb who was hobbled (due to Miami thuggery). Mark Richt is the same piece of excrement that he was in Athens. They are weak against the run. We should beat them handily. FSU inexplicably didn't run enough.

Mark Richt is a POS. A hypocrite. It's all a mirage he learned from the Godfather s*#t shoveler himself, Bobby Bowden. Watch what he does, not what he professes.

Advertisement
They gave up a bunch of points and lost to a poorly coached Butch Jones team.

Enough said.

I wonder if they realize that Paul Johnson is 2-7 against Miami. 1-2 against Shannon. 0-1 against Richt (at Miami), and 1-3 against Golden. I mean, 1-3 against Golden. And, 0-1 against Scott. He was 2-5 against Richt when Richt was at UGA, so 2-6 against Richt overall.

Advertisement
photos.medleyphoto.5825365.jpg

georgia-tech.jpg

Advertisement
A - We roll.

B - Good. The fact they can say that dumb *** **** should be a wakeup call to the ******* D. So many missed tackles in the air and on the run, guys trying to go for the big hits instead of knocking the carrier down. We need to tighten up fast.

A - We roll.

B - Good. The fact they can say that dumb *** **** should be a wakeup call to the ****ing D. So many missed tackles in the air and on the run, guys trying to go for the big hits instead of knocking the carrier down. We need to tighten up fast.

Tackling was horrific. Can’t do that against Tech and win.

Richt has to take Diaz aside and tell him the crap must be cut. Now. This game and going forward.

Advertisement
We must tackle and not over pursue next week. Which, makes me sound like a ******* moron for pointing that out.

They can play but I expect us to win this game. I don't really care about their trash talk but our season comes down to them and VT and both game are at home

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Idiots. They are 1-3 because of US. They were 1-2 going into the game and one loss was to Alabama! The other to the same NCST that just beat Louisville and their unstoppable QB. Now, granted GT is still a weinkle in our schedule and the team needs to switch gears for that triple O.

Lol at some school full of geeks talking shlt.

How does a college football team decide the best way to intimidate their opponent is to run out on the field behind a g@y old jalopy that backfires and shoots smoke from the exhaust?

******* nerds.

Advertisement
Back