Gruden

Advertisement
To be real every game when its a miami hurricane player he stresses that he wents to the U. Sometimes even throw extra comments about it too

A coach just loves to coach. And Gruden is a coach. He has plenty of money. I still don't think it will happen. But wow would that be something. Kaaya under Gruden.

A coach just loves to coach. And Gruden is a coach. He has plenty of money. I still don't think it will happen. But wow would that be something. Kaaya under Gruden.

WOW, Gruden as HCIW! Someone please say it twice.

Advertisement
This is a weekly thing for Gruden on Monday night football. He always talks up the U players on there

Gruden must be the guy that Richt is waiting for. Anyone know when the last MNF of the season is?

Edit: it's December 28, in Denver. Would not be surprised if Richt takes a left, out of El Paso, to Denver.

Yeah, look for a presser on the 29th to announce Gruden as DC.

This thread is full of some straight up foolishness. Everyone knows that Gruden won't come in as OC unless Jay Gruden is brought in as OL Corch and OCIW. I don't care what Ferman is reporting.

This thread is full of some straight up foolishness. Everyone knows that Gruden won't come in as OC unless Jay Gruden is brought in as OL Corch and OCIW. I don't care what Ferman is reporting.

My sister's boyfriend's roommate saw the Gruden's fighting at a restaurant last week, so I'm pretty sure they aren't a package deal anymore. Not to be rude, but if you don't have current info maybe you just want to keep quiet.

Advertisement
Sources say Gruden's dream job was to be the guy who wiped Butch's *** after his glorious return. Now we'll never know...or wait..nobody cares about Butch davis except part of our loser fan base stuck in the past 15 years ago.

My sister's boyfriend's roommate saw the Gruden's fighting at a restaurant last week, so I'm pretty sure they aren't a package deal anymore. Not to be rude, but if you don't have current info maybe you just want to keep quiet.

That was actually the Harbaugh bros. and they weren't fighting. That's just how they are in public--per my sister's neighbor who works at said Bahama Breeze and is also dating a guy that handles the landscaping for a very powerful BoT member.

Bottom line via my source AND Joaquin Gonzalez, Jon Gruden is ours to have as OC if we bring at least one Gruden relative of DannyBoyCane's choice as well.

Players notified.

That was actually the Harbaugh bros. and they weren't fighting. That's just how they are in public--per my sister's neighbor who works at said Bahama Breeze and is also dating a guy that handles the landscaping for a very powerful BoT member.

Bottom line via my source AND Joaquin Gonzalez, Jon Gruden is ours to have as OC if we bring at least one Gruden relative of DannyBoyCane's choice as well.

Players notified.
breaking news Jon gruden is the oc and mike tirico will follow as the o-line coach

Advertisement

Players notified.

Fingers crossed we get Rudolf Gruden not Jay.

In related news, my sister and her boyfriend broke up because he was getting g@y with his roommate, so my source is gone:-(

Advertisement
My sources say that Gruden has been begging Richt ever since he got the job to be his WR's coach. Sources say he would consider taking a $6 million pay cut to be a position coach at The U

I heard this down at the barber shop too. its solid information. DJ's dog says so as well.

lol he has turned down every nfl head coaching job that has been offered to him to stay at Espn. But he's going to come be an assistant for miami?

lol he has turned down every nfl head coaching job that has been offered to him to stay at Espn. But he's going to come be an assistant for miami?

This.

If Gruden wanted to be at Miami, his agent would have contacted Blake James and Richt would be taking 1 year off to go backpacking. Miami as an assistant? Get real.

Advertisement
Back