Gruden

Klamalama

Board Ban Under CIS Martial Law Until 11/5/20
On MNF, gave Miller, Richt, & the Canes, a nice plug. I wonder which coordinator position he's angling for.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What did he say?

He gave props to Miller. Then said that Richt would love to have more RBs like him.

Now, if you listened between the lines, Gruden was saying that he could recruit such players, for Richt. The man is practically begging for the gig.

super bowl winning coach making bucks at ESPN angling for a college coordinator position? lol

Miller scored his 2nd TD. Gruden stated he was a Hurricane and stated new UM coach Richt would be saying to himself that he needs to get more backs like Lamar on the Canes.

Advertisement
This is a weekly thing for Gruden on Monday night football. He always talks up the U players on there

super bowl winning coach making bucks at ESPN angling for a college coordinator position? lol

My sources say Gruden has told them that the UM QB's coach job is his "dream job" and has been staying at ESPN until the job opened. He has been angling Richt HARD over the past week.

What did he say?

He gave props to Miller. Then said that Richt would love to have more RBs like him.

Now, if you listened between the lines, Gruden was saying that he could recruit such players, for Richt. The man is practically begging for the gig.

Why would gruden leave espn to be a coordinator when he can be the hc anywhere? Gruden is the highest paid analyst at espn and all he has to do is work once a week during nfl season and then his gruden qb camps.

Advertisement
This is a weekly thing for Gruden on Monday night football. He always talks up the U players on there

Gruden must be the guy that Richt is waiting for. Anyone know when the last MNF of the season is?

Edit: it's December 28, in Denver. Would not be surprised if Richt takes a left, out of El Paso, to Denver.

Last edited:
What did he say?

Why would gruden leave espn to be a coordinator when he can be the hc anywhere? Gruden is the highest paid analyst at espn and all he has to do is work once a week during nfl season and then his gruden qb camps.

I don't understand the String Theory, either.

My sources say that Gruden has been begging Richt ever since he got the job to be his WR's coach. Sources say he would consider taking a $6 million pay cut to be a position coach at The U

Advertisement
Back