Grow up canes

Potatoes & gravy is the best analogy for our class right now.

Regardless mashed potatoes are awesome (our class), but gravy (Campbell) makes the mashed potatoes 10xs better.

Now without the gravy Im still going to indulge in the mashed potatoes & love it, but god**** if the gravy doesn't just complete the meal.

I'm not giving up hope until NSD. Until he shuts down his recruitment PUBLICALLY & doesn't OV anywhere else. All you pessimists can go **** a goat (gfag for short).

Get out of here with your played out nickname, girl in avatar to prove I'm a cool guy, and lame analogies.

+50 internet points. You must be a joy to be around.

Yes, I'm an ******* on the internet and in real life. It's part of my essence. If I were to change now, the people around me would be very disappointed.

As a fellow ******* I respect that.

Now go **** yourself ****squeezer.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
We are set in the secondary guys. Not sure why y'all are freaking about Campbell. If he comes he comes, nothing is set until the ink is dry come signing day. Good news is we are leading for some DL and that is a position of need. We have a great class and the future is bright. Stop letting kids possibly picking another school ruin your day.

Going on 3 years ive seen the bold.

Then i see we trot the Dean's, Robert Knowles, Dee Delaney's of the world out there. When will it end?? lol

We are set in the secondary guys. Not sure why y'all are freaking about Campbell. If he comes he comes, nothing is set until the ink is dry come signing day. Good news is we are leading for some DL and that is a position of need. We have a great class and the future is bright. Stop letting kids possibly picking another school ruin your day.

Shut the **** up, and don't ever tell me to grow up again, f*ckface.

Look def is not this teams problem. We have our secondary coming back and a ton of 18 guys coming in, so we are fine. Campbell is a bonus. With all the DB signed already teams like Georgia are gonna be in his ear about PT.

If I had to pick I would much rather have the DT from Missouri. I think it's possible too with PT there for him.

Our offense should be much improved esp with all the EE. That will help our D dominate. The future is bright!!

Shut the **** up, and don't ever tell me to grow up again, f*ckface.

Advertisement

Then i see we trot the Dean's, Robert Knowles, Dee Delaney's of the world out there. When will it end?? lol

having a limit on scholarships does that

Gotta give coach Richt time to get HIS guys. That's when it will end. Started with Bandy and continues with Squad 18

We have an elite class in my mind regardless but this one would hurt for sure if he doesnt come to Miami period. Thing is, with Tyson he hasn’t gone out the way to disrespect Miami or the fans like the rest of the south Florida guys that leave and he’s different from them but either way that sh*t will hurt even worse if he does leave tbh

Henderson , Jobe , Samuel , Surtain , Campbell.....not landing any of these players can very much hurt us.. Rumph is something else ... Ivey and Gilbert bandy blades Muddy ,,, would all be canes no matter who our coach was

Advertisement
We have an elite class in my mind regardless but this one would hurt for sure if he doesnt come to Miami period. Thing is, with Tyson he hasn’t gone out the way to disrespect Miami or the fans like the rest of the south Florida guys that leave and he’s different from them but either way that sh*t will hurt even worse if he does leave tbh

Henderson , Jobe , Samuel , Surtain , Campbell.....not landing any of these players can very much hurt us.. Rumph is something else ... Ivey and Gilbert bandy blades Muddy ,,, would all be canes no matter who our coach was

easy for you to say that to twist the narrative

people said the same thing about sony Michel. "He's a cane lock"

very few, VERY FEW canes are going to be canes no matter what. Lingard, Brevin Jordan, Duke Johnson's of the world.

if you're gonna complain about rumph misses on with not knowing the facts you can't take away the successes he's had because if paul Williams was the DB coach we wouldn't have gotten the same class i can promise you that

Only blades for sure would have been a cane if golden and co were coaches. You know how many “layups” they missed in recruiting when they were here? In this cycle along due to frierson relationship with coley and uga he was leaning to uga at one point, give them credit for fighting to keep him in the class. Ivey was offered by uga, Auburn and South Carolina and could have went elsewhere but didn’t because the staff made him a priority. Blades would have been here regardless I agree. Don’t think golden and could would have been able to hold on to gurvan Hall who was wanted by many staffs in the sec or even be able to land the elite recruits that we have signed/committed already

Last edited:

Regardless mashed potatoes are awesome (our class), but gravy (Campbell) makes the mashed potatoes 10xs better.

Now without the gravy Im still going to indulge in the mashed potatoes & love it, but god**** if the gravy doesn't just complete the meal.

I'm not giving up hope until NSD. Until he shuts down his recruitment PUBLICALLY & doesn't OV anywhere else. All you pessimists can go **** a goat (gfag for short).

Get out of here with your played out nickname, girl in avatar to prove I'm a cool guy, and lame analogies.

leave his mom alone

Shes a milf aint?

Bro did you just hit them with an “aint”? This aint chendo bot.

Lmfao at you downplaying the impact Campbell can have on our team. You must not have watched any of his games, seen any HLs, read any opinions on him, etc., etc.

Wait until 2019. After 2019, wait until 2020.

Advertisement
Look def is not this teams problem. We have our secondary coming back and a ton of 18 guys coming in, so we are fine. Campbell is a bonus. With all the DB signed already teams like Georgia are gonna be in his ear about PT.

If I had to pick I would much rather have the DT from Missouri. I think it's possible too with PT there for him.

Our offense should be much improved esp with all the EE. That will help our D dominate. The future is bright!!

What games are you watching?

Did you watch the Pitt, Clemson, and Wisc games this season?

What about the UNC, FSU, VT, and ND games last season?

I hear all this bltching and moaning about certain coaches not recruiting up to expectations, but what specifically are we suggesting be done differently? What, besides "dropping bags" are the coaches supposed to be doing differently? Are we supposed to fire a very good coach to simply hire a very good recruiter in his place?

Maybe I'm crazy but I suggest less incessant bltching about our problems and more coming up with viable solutions to solve said problems.

Advertisement
so let's just forget the fact that rumph can't even bring kids from his own school here? n/m the other schools around

i'm sorry but if he lets tyson slip, he needs to be slipped himself

this went 2 months ago from what could possibly be the best db class of all time in any school in history, to just another solid db class at a top power 5 school

inexcusable, but keep calling other cane fans girls if that makes you feel better

Missing on not one but possibly two of the nations best players at a position of need in your back yard is never excusable. Why do some not understand this. Those pats on the back to make yourself feel better go away when you see our dbs getting beaten by average wrs. Jackson was hot and cold all year and far from consistent. Bandy was good on the underneath stuff but I feel he doesn't have the long speed to keep up with any one running vertical routes. He is best in zone coverage. Young is sloppy with his technique and has the worst ball skills of the 3. How many times to opportunities like this surface where you have two of the nations best players within driving distance of your school and you can't convince one to sign on. Fans should be frustrated as fu**. Recruiting matters and is the heart of every elite program.

Last edited:

leave his mom alone

Shes a milf aint?

Bro did you just hit them with an “aint”? This aint chendo bot.

Shendo shendo 462 where the men are men & the women are to!

Some single-digit fvcknut is going to lecture us to "grow up"? Please delete your account, you are a worthless Gaytor or Semenhole troll.

Advertisement
Back