Grow up canes

Did you watch the Pitt, Clemson, and Wisc games this season?
Yeah, we desperately need a decent QB.
And that remains a serious question mark this year and beyond. So if some kid decides to go elsewhere to another top program with a proven winner/stud, the blame might just reside right there, rather than the fan rumored stuff.

Advertisement
We are set in the secondary guys. Not sure why y'all are freaking about Campbell. If he comes he comes, nothing is set until the ink is dry come signing day. Good news is we are leading for some DL and that is a position of need. We have a great class and the future is bright. Stop letting kids possibly picking another school ruin your day.

Some single-digit fvcknut is going to lecture us to "grow up"? Please delete your account, you are a worthless Gaytor or Semenhole troll.

Didn't know I needed 1000 posts to have an opinion. I bleed orange and green. Happy with what this staff is doing. Can't wait till signing day!

We are set in the secondary guys. Not sure why y'all are freaking about Campbell. If he comes he comes, nothing is set until the ink is dry come signing day. Good news is we are leading for some DL and that is a position of need. We have a great class and the future is bright. Stop letting kids possibly picking another school ruin your day.

Some single-digit fvcknut is going to lecture us to "grow up"? Please delete your account, you are a worthless Gaytor or Semenhole troll.

Didn't know I needed 1000 posts to have an opinion. I bleed orange and green. Happy with what this staff is doing. Can't wait till signing day!

You need to burn any UM merchandise that you own and forget that you ever liked UM. "Opinion"? That's what you think your worthless posts are? You're simply an idiot with no sense of propriety, you just walk in and start insulting people with your "grow up" nonsense.

Seriously, just delete your account, everyone will think more highly of you for doing that rather than making more of your stupid "grow up" posts.

Did you watch the Pitt, Clemson, and Wisc games this season?
Yeah, we desperately need a decent QB.
And that remains a serious question mark this year and beyond. So if some kid decides to go elsewhere to another top program with a proven winner/stud, the blame might just reside right there, rather than the fan rumored stuff.

I guess you and others are just oblivious to our atrocious 3rd down defense in those games.

Rosier's fault, right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back