Grow up canes

Bigbenchcane

Recruit
We are set in the secondary guys. Not sure why y'all are freaking about Campbell. If he comes he comes, nothing is set until the ink is dry come signing day. Good news is we are leading for some DL and that is a position of need. We have a great class and the future is bright. Stop letting kids possibly picking another school ruin your day.

Advertisement
welcome to canesinsight where the commits don't matter and the ones who got away are all the best players to have ever graced the earth

We are set in the secondary guys. Not sure why y'all are freaking about Campbell. If he comes he comes, nothing is set until the ink is dry come signing day. Good news is we are leading for some DL and that is a position of need. We have a great class and the future is bright. Stop letting kids possibly picking another school ruin your day.

Shut up.

6-2, 4.4 forty, in our own **** backyard. It doesn't ruin my day, it ruins my future Saturdays when the talent gap with the truly elite is obvious. This defeatist, everything is great if we miss a local 5 star, is what I hate the most.

Advertisement
We have an elite class in my mind regardless but this one would hurt for sure if he doesnt come to Miami period. Thing is, with Tyson he hasn’t gone out the way to disrespect Miami or the fans like the rest of the south Florida guys that leave and he’s different from them but either way that sh*t will hurt even worse if he does leave tbh

Last edited:
6-2, 4.4 forty, in our own **** backyard. It doesn't ruin my day, it ruins my future Saturdays when the talent gap with the truly elite is obvious. This defeatist, everything is great if we miss a local 5 star, is what I hate the most.

Kill yourself and all the pain will go away.

Lol. Advocating suicide. Some of you really are message board stereotypes.

Advertisement

You seem to be in a lot of distress over a 17 year old kid. I’m just suggesting a solution to end your pain.

Potatoes & gravy is the best analogy for our class right now.

Regardless mashed potatoes are awesome (our class), but gravy (Campbell) makes the mashed potatoes 10xs better.

Now without the gravy Im still going to indulge in the mashed potatoes & love it, but god**** if the gravy doesn't just complete the meal.

I'm not giving up hope until NSD. Until he shuts down his recruitment PUBLICALLY & doesn't OV anywhere else. All you pessimists can go **** a goat (gfag for short).

You seem to be in a lot of distress over a 17 year old kid. I’m just suggesting a solution to end your pain.

Duly noted.

Regardless mashed potatoes are awesome (our class), but gravy (Campbell) makes the mashed potatoes 10xs better.

Now without the gravy Im still going to indulge in the mashed potatoes & love it, but god**** if the gravy doesn't just complete the meal.

I'm not giving up hope until NSD. Until he shuts down his recruitment PUBLICALLY & doesn't OV anywhere else. All you pessimists can go **** a goat (gfag for short).

Get out of here with your played out nickname, girl in avatar to prove I'm a cool guy, and lame analogies.

Advertisement

Get out of here with your played out nickname, girl in avatar to prove I'm a cool guy, and lame analogies.

leave his mom alone

Advertisement

+50 internet points. You must be a joy to be around.

Last edited:

leave his mom alone

Shes a milf aint?

Yes, I'm an ******* on the internet and in real life. It's part of my essence. If I were to change now, the people around me would be very disappointed.

Yes, I'm an ******* on the internet and in real life. It's part of my essence. If I were to change now, the people around me would be very disappointed.

As a fellow ******* I respect that.

Now go **** yourself ****squeezer.

Advertisement
Back