Griffen? what? I am CONFUSED

Advertisement
Derrick Griffin ‏@DRABB23 2m
Time is whining down I will be in Miami sometime this month!!!

I want Griffin playing wr for us and jumping 4 feet over FSU db's next year more than most but from his tweet I'm not optimistic.

"Time is whining down...."

Time might be winding down on his test score. I'm hoping he only had to increase his math score and not his English section.

Then why would he tweet that?

When has anything he tweeted regarding getting to Miami been correct?

Remember when he said he would be here January 2nd?

Classes start on Monday. A kid qualified for school would not be saying he will be here "Sometime this month". It's either he's in or he's not, and he is not.

190.gif

I've never posted but been here for a little while now, where is the big news that you said stay tuned for a while back? You never explained yourself!

Advertisement

Classes start on Monday. A kid qualified for school would not be saying he will be here "Sometime this month". It's either he's in or he's not, and he is not.

Unless his name is Powell, who a week ago wanted to prove he is elite at UM but tomorrow may be a Gator. Or report on the 20th or never.

Advertisement
can he go one ****ing tweet without misspelling a one/two syllable word?

Well, we know this kid is a rocket and not a scientist.
Sad for him and us if he doesn't qualify.
30 years ago he would have been in without a single hiccup.

With his talent we might just see him 2 years from now tryout and make an NFL or NBA team without having spent a day in college.

190.gif

He does have until the end of the drop add week to get enrolled, which is normally a week after classes start.

Time to cross fingers, toes, and to pray to every deity in human history.

I've never posted but been here for a little while now, where is the big news that you said stay tuned for a while back? You never explained yourself!

you've been waiting all this time?.. **** bro..

from the way Pete has been sounding past few days I think he is going to decommit from recruiting.

you've been waiting all this time?.. **** bro..

from the way Pete has been sounding past few days I think he is going to decommit from recruiting.

Decommitting from CIS to the Ferman school of recruiting.

Wanted to get a better education in stay tuned and heard Shodell was transferring out.

Advertisement
The big news is hide yo wife hide yo kids FSU RAPING EVERYBODY

Advertisement
pete you've been wrong 3 times this week (Bethel, Powell, and the Juco DT's). Keep that streak going with a bold NO to Griffin and he's a lock for sure:stormwarning:

i'v been paying attention to Pete this cycle, he has never said Powell is 100% miami etc.. he just gave us what he was told by the recruits.

and it is VERY clear, these recruits change their mind like there is no tomorrow

Yet you guys still rip the staff CONSTANTLY.

Yeah I want to know who the Stay Tuned was about.

My gut instinct is that for an instant we had a major silent that had not been bandied about. I don't think it was JC Jackson because everyone was talking about him. I was hoping against hope that it was Sony. Given how down Pete is, I suspect whoever was there at that snapshot in time......is gone, just like others in this class.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back