Griffen? what? I am CONFUSED

With all the chaos that's happened over the last few days, landing a player of Griffin's caliber would've made me forget about everything aside from Valentine de-committing. What an enormous pickup he would've been.

Too bad it's not happening, according to Pete. I wish the kid well wherever he goes.

Advertisement
pete you've been wrong 3 times this week (Bethel, Powell, and the Juco DT's). Keep that streak going with a bold NO to Griffin and he's a lock for sure:stormwarning:

i'v been paying attention to Pete this cycle, he has never said Powell is 100% miami etc.. he just gave us what he was told by the recruits.

and it is VERY clear, these recruits change their mind like there is no tomorrow

Then why would he tweet that?

When has anything he tweeted regarding getting to Miami been correct?

Remember when he said he would be here January 2nd?

Classes start on Monday. A kid qualified for school would not be saying he will be here "Sometime this month". It's either he's in or he's not, and he is not.

pete you've been wrong 3 times this week (Bethel, Powell, and the Juco DT's). Keep that streak going with a bold NO to Griffin and he's a lock for sure:stormwarning:

There are direct quotes from Bethel and Powell saying they were solid, so you can't pin that on me. With the JUCO DTs and Griffin, I stand by my reports.

Seems like a lot of fsu and uf fans have made their way to our board since the big promotion on Twitter happened

Advertisement

There are direct quotes from Bethel and Powell saying they were solid, so you can't pin that on me. With the JUCO DTs and Griffin, I stand by my reports.

What did you report about the JUCO DTs?

I apologize if people think I am being extra negative or adding fuel to the fire, but I'm really not. I am just giving you the information I have and hopefully it will soften the blow in some cases where the news is not necessarily positive for the Canes.

Advertisement

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/61582-HUGE-news-on-the-JUCO-DT-front

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/61582-HUGE-news-on-the-JUCO-DT-front

Ahh ****, ok. I saw that. I thought maybe something had changed since this was a bad news thread.

no one saw alot of this coming and when pete has been wrong, so have all the pay sites. its recruiting, no one knows for sure. pete puts his balls on the table. no need to try and chop them off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we got Griffen, Valentine and JC Jackson it might make me lay off Al for a bit.

But I'm not optimistic about any of them.

I apologize if people think I am being extra negative or adding fuel to the fire, but I'm really not. I am just giving you the information I have and hopefully it will soften the blow in some cases where the news is not necessarily positive for the Canes.

Your hard work is appreciated Peter. Keep up the great work.

Advertisement
Back