Gregory Rousseau #6 in mock draft.

Advertisement
Trust me I'm not the only one who thinks his first step isn't good. Kiper (even though hes fried) also said he was worried about his get off. That's the only weakness he has. What u want me to say he's elite at everything?

Kids a stud but obviously alot of players have elite traits good traits and weaknesses.
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Yes, i want blind homeroom from time to time

Trust me I'm not the only one who thinks his first step isn't good. Kiper (even though hes fried) also said he was worried about his get off. That's the only weakness he has. What u want me to say he's elite at everything?

Kids a stud but obviously alot of players have elite traits good traits and weaknesses.

If he played for Alabama or Georgia you would literally be salivating over him. He’s a Cane and a Manny recruit so you have to find some way to criticize him.

He’s more of a freak than you guys know.. wait til he runs and does the testing..
I agree. He's been on the 247 pod twice and is zeroed in on impressing with a serious 40 time. Just think if opting out wasn't possibility this year? He'd be wreaking CRAZY havoc? 6 games in....I'd say 8-9 sacks already.

Advertisement
Well since Minnesota doesn't know how to properly tank, my next dream scenario is that we suck enough to draft Rousseau. Him and hunter (assuming his surgery doesn't fvck anything up long term on him) would be disgusting

No problem with Rousseau's decision. Yet what does that say about Lawrence who still would be the No. 1 pick if he sat out the season?
It would definitely look a lot worse for a QB to opt out because of the leadership factor. But Etienne?

Rousseau, Chase, Lance - all could be Top 10 picks without playing in 2020. I think slipping a couple spots is just as likely an outcome as moving up a couple spots if they have played.

It sucks we don't have Rousseau this year, but I think he 100% made the right choice.

Advertisement
If he played for Alabama or Georgia you would literally be salivating over him. He’s a Cane and a Manny recruit so you have to find some way to criticize him.
No I would watch his film and check first. I didn't like that Williams kid getting picked over Ed Oliver of Houston....I repeat Houston (not SEC).
Oliver was more explosive off the ball and created more havoc with scrubs around him while the bama kid had studs all over which gave him more moments.

And the other day didn't I say Jobe and Tyson if they get drafted high they won't live up to it?
Teams like UGA and Bama can hide secondary deficiencies like when we had Rumph. Corners go to those school cause there film will be that much better cause their fronts are so dominant in most games.

U can find gems at corner if your evals are good though like the kid from Cincy. Just have to have that eye for talent and we have a tiny bit more weaknesses on this coaching staff. Also I don't think Greg was a Manny guy though if I'm not mistaken he was a Golden or coach Kul kid.....I may be wrong though....if someone could correct me on that. Diaz was responsible for linebackers when he got here and Golden had gifted him three and Golden sucks ***.

So try again
I been bodying u but u can keep following me waiting for me to slip. I'm human I'm not always right so follow away

Greg will do just fine. Why posters want to argue if he’s a “Top 10 Lock” or not make me laugh. Does he owe you money?

It’s not a ton of film, but his athleticism and ability jump out and watch them cream their pants at the combine with his measurables.

I’m not big on making predictions, but I think 1st round is already a foregone conclusion, and top 15 is very likely based on what I’ve read.

I’m not a draftnik, so I can’t make top 5 predictions with any confidence.
Two of top five will be Lawrence and Fields, and another the OT from Oregon. Trey Lance could be another one, since the QB position has the highest value. Quite a few of the teams projected to draft Top 10 just drafted QBs (Miami, LA Chargers, Cincinnati) so they could trade down with a team wanting Lance. The Giants, Dallas, Atlanta, and Detroit have QBs, some young, some old.

All the mock drafts are gushing over the WR from LSU, and CBs Surtain and Farley.

Scouts and coaches want to see as much production as possible. They will absolutely note GR15 only had one season of production. They won’t care why. A high pick first round is a multi-million dollar investment, with a multi-million dollar signing bonus as a down payment. GR15 will be poked over with a fine tooth comb, compared to other DE/Edge players, and valued against the top players at other positions. They will think of every reason to not draft him as much as reasons to draft him.

Still, he should go top 6-8/12

He saved himself some money by sitting out. Go Greg go get yours Brother, and we can sell how they had you on the bench when clearly you were the better player. Yet, Still went in the top 10 despite being on a team where they said only CB was the problem... Not the Head Coach and DC.

Lmao.

Advertisement
It would definitely look a lot worse for a QB to opt out because of the leadership factor. But Etienne?
Definitely tougher call for QB. The exception is Jamie Newman (Wake/UGA), though not in Lawrence's class. There was little chance Lawrence would have opted out, but if so he'd still likely be the first pick. Etienne or any running back of that caliber is taking a helluva risk & better have serious insurance.

No problem with Rousseau's decision. Yet what does that say about Lawrence who still would be the No. 1 pick if he sat out the season?
It says that he made a poor business decision. There's absolutely no reason to risk injury when you don't have to. Are you trying to make some broader character critique? I just don't get it.

Advertisement
Also I don't think Greg was a Manny guy though if I'm not mistaken he was a Golden or coach Kul kid.....I may be wrong though....if someone could correct me on that. Diaz was responsible for linebackers when he got here and Golden had gifted him three and Golden sucks ***.
Manny was the DC. You are wrong. You're often loud and wrong. Rinse and repeat.

Like he supported his team? Ok.
You sound like you have a personal problem against Greg tbh bro and I can’t fix that for you. All the kids that come here and any other school is a business decision make no mistake about it. When you keep that in perspective it’s a little easier to stomach. (And I know his teammates supported him)

Advertisement
Back