Gregory Rousseau #6 in mock draft.

Advertisement
He’s more of a freak than you guys know.. wait til he runs and does the testing..

After DK Metcalf chased down that DB, I saw Rousseaus IG page where ppl were talking about how he use to do that all the time in high school. He even shared a video of him in high school making that same play, Crazy.

Too bad he quit on us could’ve used that kind of talent against Trevor Lawrence but he didn’t believe in the coaching staff and the potential of this team.

He saved himself some money by sitting out. Go Greg go get yours Brother, and we can sell how they had you on the bench when clearly you were the better player. Yet, Still went in the top 10 despite being on a team where they said only CB was the problem... Not the Head Coach and DC.

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

You're better than this, come on
No he’s not lmao.

Too bad he quit on us could’ve used that kind of talent against Trevor Lawrence but he didn’t believe in the coaching staff and the potential of this team.
He didn’t need to risk injury as a Top 5 pick and COVID gave him an out where scouts wouldn’t ding him. Has nothing to do with believing in the coaching staff or potential of the team. It’s a business decision.

Advertisement
I think as a prospect he would project similar to Jason Pierre Paul in that he has a small body of work against good competition, incredibly athleticism, and the frame to be whatever he wants to be. Rousseau absolutely should go top 10 if he tests well because with proper coaching the sky is the limit.

That’s not a lot of film. Ideally I think scouts and coaches want to see more. Still, I would expect him to be selected between 8 and 12. Need to see the final draft order, team needs, and the final list of draft-eligible players.

It’s not a ton of film, but his athleticism and ability jump out and watch them cream their pants at the combine with his measurables.

I’m not big on making predictions, but I think 1st round is already a foregone conclusion, and top 15 is very likely based on what I’ve read.

I’m not a draftnik, so I can’t make top 5 predictions with any confidence.

The mock OP posted has Kellen Mond going at 18.........

As for GR15 I think he needs a Mario Williams like combine to solidify the top 10 but i think he goes in the 10-20 range. Him not playing is going to hurt his stock as he would've been able to play himself into a top 5 pick with who we have played this year.

Advertisement
The mock OP posted has Kellen Mond going at 18.........

As for GR15 I think he needs a Mario Williams like combine to solidify the top 10 but i think he goes in the 10-20 range. Him not playing is going to hurt his stock as he would've been able to play himself into a top 5 pick with who we have played this year.
Hopefully he does well at the combine but if he doesnt have elite numbers n limited film he will slide. I thought with another good season his ceiling was #2 like Chase Young, pay would be around 32 million. If he slides to #12 pay would be around 16 million and obviously less every pick he falls.

Once again i get why he did it but the Covid reason just doesnt hold water.

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

You're better than this, come on
Trust me I'm not the only one who thinks his first step isn't good. Kiper (even though hes fried) also said he was worried about his get off. That's the only weakness he has. What u want me to say he's elite at everything?

Kids a stud but obviously alot of players have elite traits good traits and weaknesses.

Advertisement
I thought it was a poor decision to not play. Then I saw Phillips almost lose his leg on a cut block from a back and I realized why he did it. I do think he lost millions. He might of been a top 5 pick. Now I think he is a top 18 pick.

Only thing that keeps him outta the top 15 is a crazy run of quarterbacks, penei Sewell, surtain, parsons, jamar chase, bama receivers and a few other wildcards. I’d say he has a good shot

Advertisement
He didn’t need to risk injury as a Top 5 pick and COVID gave him an out where scouts wouldn’t ding him. Has nothing to do with believing in the coaching staff or potential of the team. It’s a business decis

After DK Metcalf chased down that DB, I saw Rousseaus IG page where ppl were talking about how he use to do that all the time in high school. He even shared a video of him in high school making that same play, Crazy.

No problem with Rousseau's decision. Yet what does that say about Lawrence who still would be the No. 1 pick if he sat out the season?

Just ask yourself this: Would you be excited if your NFL team took him in the top 10? I sure as **** would be

Only thing that keeps him outta the top 15 is a crazy run of quarterbacks, penei Sewell, surtain, parsons, jamar chase, bama receivers and a few other wildcards. I’d say he has a good shot
Parsons isn’t better than greg

Advertisement
Back