Gregory Rousseau #6 in mock draft.

Well ****. I have to be honest I'm surprised that he may go that high. I hope he does. He has got a motor.

Good for him. I hope that he absolutely kicks **** in the NFL.

but, not going to lie, we could have used him this season without a doubt.

Advertisement
You sound like you have a personal problem against Greg tbh bro and I can’t fix that for you. All the kids that come here and any other school is a business decision make no mistake about it. When you keep that in perspective it’s a little easier to stomach. (And I know his teammates supported him)
I get why he did it, as does everyone. It’s the lying I have an issue with. Again, that’s just a business decision, but that’s not how I do business. And yes, sitting on your sofa while your team is getting it’s a$$ handed to them doesn’t taste that well either, Cane or not. So bottom line, breaking a commitment to play for the U, using a pandemic for personal gain, then lying about why you left you brothers in arms to defend for themselves is not a good look, no matter how much you spin it as a business decision.

Last edited:
Manny was the DC. You are wrong. You're often loud and wrong. Rinse and repeat.
We are all wrong here none of us can tell the future. I said we suck since forever....have I been wrong?

I measure us being elite consistently that's when I'm like ok we are back. I want UM elite like everyone....I been more right then wrong I tell u that **** much. And let's not act like Manny chose the players MR was the HC everything goes through him. So your telling me Baker picks the players by your analogy cause he's the D cord?

Your just a fanatic who's emotionally attached so much when a fan says "yo we suck" or "IMO we should do this"

U get your va jay jay wet and u start dripping with anxiety.

Edited: and I'm not a puzzy like that to hold a grudge if u say something I agree with I hit the thumbs up. So gg bruh gg

Last edited:
We are all wrong here none of us can tell the future. I said we suck since forever....have I been wrong?

I measure us being elite consistently that's when I'm like ok we are back. I want UM elite like everyone....I been more right then wrong I tell u that **** much. And let's not act like Manny chose the players MR was the HC everything goes through him. So your telling me Baker picks the players by your analogy cause he's the D cord?

Your just a fanatic who's emotionally attached so much when a fan says "yo we suck" or "IMO we should do this"

U get your va jay jay wet and u start dripping with anxiety.

Edited: and I'm not a puzzy like that to hold a grudge if u say something I agree with I hit the thumbs up. So gg bruh gg
I’m actually very tepid on whether Manny achieves success here. A lot of red flags for me. You’re just a SEC slurping mope who isn’t that bright. Check my post history. There’s a lot of dudes around here who make nuanced critiques who I agree and disagree with, my guy @The Franchise and I agree often, but disagree on certain things as well. You offer nothing to this board but comical relief, whiny *****assness and a leader to the other few loyal mope devotees. You don’t have X and O football knowledge like some posters bring, nor sound logical understanding of teams, organizational building or even plain and sensible logic. You peddle mind numbing nonsense about recruits and players not being good because “SEC bag schools” aren’t after them. Your posts are easier to read when people accept them for what they are — comical drivel. But yea, my vajayjay is dripping. You’re a clown.

Advertisement
I’m actually very tepid on whether Manny achieves success here. A lot of red flags for me. You’re just a SEC slurping mope who isn’t that bright. Check my post history. There’s a lot of dudes around here who make nuanced critiques who I agree and disagree with, my guy @The Franchise and I agree often, but disagree on certain things as well. You offer nothing to this board but comical relief, whiny *****assness and a leader to the other few loyal mope devotees. You don’t have X and O football knowledge like some posters bring, nor sound logical understanding of teams, organizational building or even plain and sensible logic. You peddle mind numbing nonsense about recruits and players not being good because “SEC bag schools” aren’t after them. Your posts are easier to read when people accept them for what they are — comical drivel. But yea, my vajayjay is dripping. You’re a clown.
How u going to tell me who I am? U dont even know me lol.....and no one said im some x and o nerd......all i know is we sucked for 15 plus years.............say Im wrong. And thanks I laugh at my own **** at times im glad it makes u chuckle a bit dog lol.

How u going to tell me who I am? U dont even know me lol.....and no one said im some x and o nerd......all i know is we sucked for 15 plus years.............say Im wrong. And thanks I laugh at my own **** at times im glad it makes u chuckle a bit dog lol.
I’m basing off your posts that typically offer zero insight on anything. We all know that we’ve sucked. Didn’t even make a ACCCG until 2017. That part of it isn’t rocket science or even close to debatable. That’s clearly not my point though.

Advertisement
I remember watching this kids highlight tape coming out of high school. He jumped off the screen as a lanky 6'6 safety with great range, a legit ballhawk with pretty good speed and some pop in his tackling ability. Looking at what he has turned into now @ 6'7 265 I really think he has Pro Hall of Fame Potential. Calais Campbell was 6'7 230 when he came to Miami, now he is around 6'8 300 potential Hall of Famer with a very different skill set, but the same trajectory I see this kid having.

I’m basing off your posts that typically offer zero insight on anything. We all know that we’ve sucked. Didn’t even make a ACCCG until 2017. That part of it isn’t rocket science or even close to debatable. That’s clearly not my point though.
Your entitled to think whatever u want I got no problems with anyone here. Hey it is what it is feel free to do and write as u please.

I swear some of our fans want Greg to go lower lol. There’s been real weird energy when people talk about his draft stock. He’s a top 10 lock. The rest will depend on the run of QBs and draft order.
Don’t get it confused, a lot of folks don’t give a **** about our players if they make personal decisions about their own lives if it affects the team. But the minute they go to nfl they’ll be bragging about how they went to the U

Selfishly wish he had decided to play. He is a freakish athlete will make a great top 10 pick. Good luck to him.

Advertisement
Dolphins absolutely need to draft him with the Houston pick if it’s not top 3.
If we're following Flores/Patriots connection, they don't value DE's that high. I believe Micah Parsons would be a better fit. Flores seems to prefer bigger LB's, plus he can play both ILB and EDGE. The goal imo would be to shore up the run D and I don't think Greg is strong enough to hold up in this scheme.

If we're following Flores/Patriots connection, they don't value DE's that high. I believe Micah Parsons would be a better fit. Flores seems to prefer bigger LB's, plus he can play both ILB and EDGE. The goal imo would be to shore up the run D and I don't think Greg is strong enough to hold up in this scheme.
I would be happy with Parsons too I just don’t think we end up with a pick high enough to get him. If you pick at 5 or so that would be a tough decision. Reason I said top 3 is because you figure that’s Lawrence/fields/Sewell depending how the order goes

I swear some of our fans want Greg to go lower lol. There’s been real weird energy when people talk about his draft stock. He’s a top 10 lock. The rest will depend on the run of QBs and draft order.
Brother; I’ve said the same chit. Kids who declare early (even if it’s presumptuous & premature), it’s like some of the fans just bash the crap outta them & wish they don’t get drafted high or not at all, just to say “ah-ha.”

The backlash GR15 got was ridiculous. Guy never struck me as a selfish player, yet he was maligned for his decision.

I don’t think fans understand something: Our players getting drafted high, players starting for NFL teams, even if we have some 3 & done guys that are drafted, is one of the best form of recruiting out there, even more than bags. We need GR15 to to get drafted high.

Advertisement
Brother; I’ve said the same chit. Kids who declare early (even if it’s presumptuous & premature), it’s like some of the fans just bash the crap outta them & wish they don’t get drafted high or not at all, just to say “ah-ha.”

The backlash GR15 got was ridiculous. Guy never struck me as a selfish player, yet he was maligned for his decision.

I don’t think fans understand something: Our players getting drafted high, players starting for NFL teams, even if we have some 3 & done guys that are drafted, is one of the best form of recruiting out there, even more than bags. We need GR15 to to get drafted high.
It’s ridiculous. And coming from where some of us come from, it especially rubs me the wrong way because I understand the pressures of being that provider and/or being so close to life changing money. If anything, people should be ****ed at the staff for Greg not being a starter from the first snap last year. Dude is clearly a great ambassador for the program and an easy sell on the trail for developing a 3 star who didn’t even play this position in HS into a Top 10 draft pick. The energy and backlash around him leaving and his draft stock generally is just off. Dude gave more blood, sweat and tears to the the program than 99.9999% of the board and is going to be a very high draft pick in the spring. Yes, it sucks that he left but COVID opened the door for a lot of these elite players to make business decisions. Not mad at the kid one bit and I hope he’s an All-Pro in the league. It only benefits Miami.

It’s ridiculous. And coming from where some of us come from, it especially rubs me the wrong way because I understand the pressures of being that provider and/or being so close to life changing money. If anything, people should be ****ed at the staff for Greg not being a starter from the first snap last year. Dude is clearly a great ambassador for the program and an easy sell on the trail for developing a 3 star who didn’t even play this position in HS into a Top 10 draft pick. The energy and backlash around him leaving and his draft stock generally is just off. Dude gave more blood, sweat and tears to the the program than 99.9999% of the board and is going to be a very high draft pick in the spring. Yes, it sucks that he left but COVID opened the door for a lot of these elite players to make business decisions. Not mad at the kid one bit and I hope he’s an All-Pro in the league. It only benefits Miami.
Facts. Beautifully said, and I completely agree.

I would be happy with Parsons too I just don’t think we end up with a pick high enough to get him. If you pick at 5 or so that would be a tough decision. Reason I said top 3 is because you figure that’s Lawrence/fields/Sewell depending how the order goes
Parsons is projected to go in the top 10. Assuming Houston's pick is 4-6, we'll be able to get him. The first three QB's could be off the board with the first three picks LOL.

Dolphins absolutely need to draft him with the Houston pick if it’s not top 3.
85 South Praying GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

Advertisement
Back