Greg Simmons commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rice of Donovan from central , I personaly rather Donovan Thompson, one of those two and we got the best linebacker class in the country

Congrats to the kid.

What I'm about to say isn't specifically in reference to Simmons, even though I prefer Rice & Jean-Baptiste and would've preferred to see us remain patient at LB to see if we could land them. But you'd think one of the advantages of having so many elite early verbal commits is that the staff could afford to be selective with which recruits they accept commitments from, even though there will inevitably be decommitments as we all know.

Really think they should've waited on this one. Oh well.

Another satisfied customer!

Advertisement
If Golden is retained for some awful reason, this class is gonna fall apart

Will people just STFU. These kids are signing up to be coached by Golden so why don't you get over yourselves already. You dont know chit and we all know you dont know chit. We get that you ran out of tampons after the bowl game but do we need to hear about every Fn time in every Fn thread. This really could be the change we have all been screaming for at the U and you guys cant see it because your so frantic trying to locate that box of tampons that its blinding you.

Our highest ranked class ever came after a 5-7 season.

I dont give a crap about yesterday (because you cant change it) what matters is what happens going forward. If Golden somehow pulls off the number 1 class then he deserves to be congratulated. How can coaches in his position still bring in so many recruits? The answer is simply because he is working his *** off for the U. I dont care if its to make up this or that... the simple fact that every one wants to ignore is that we have it regardless of whats else is going on. We could be in no better position right now with regards to the 2016 class.

Also Golden's job is now 100% going to be based on next year's season. If he fails he is gone. You cant do anything about that so quit crying about it and enjoy a bad *** class. If your so convinced it will be bad season and that golden will be gone what is the hurt in being positive about this class.

Can you put the U and its players in front of your whining and complaining for just once?

Advertisement
Assuming some of you are correct and recruits are jumping on board because they don't want to be coached by Golden. Do you believe if we were to win 10, 11 or even 12 games next year that they drop their commitment? Please answer the question.

Man, I hate the idea of a early signing day but if there is a team who could benefit from it, it would be us right now.

Advertisement
So kids are signing up hoping he gets canned? Why not just wait. The offers are gonna come anyway?

Whoever said that is a moron. These kids/players dont hate AG and his staff. Only the fans do.

Momma Duke disagrees

Come on you got 90 players on a team and another 50-100 being recruited. thats 150 now add in parents and its almost 500 people. Your gonna have a few people who have some words or clash sometimes.

Advertisement
Back