Greg Simmons commits

If you sign with any top 10 school they will have depth so I can't say that's why Lawson or any other top players didn't sign with us. I think it's simple, we don't win enough, we don't play in big time marquee matchups, we aren't necessarily exciting on either side of the ball and many don't feel they will be developed to their potential.

yet we have the number 1 class in the country... go figure. Also why did we have such a good class in 2008 coming off a 5-7 season?

In specific response to the Lawson situation...

People get scared of the comp in front of them all the time (Alabama lost Towns this year, FSU lost Treon last year and OSU is losing Braxton this year) and when the kid in front of you has just been given the keys to the campus for the next 3-4 years the commitments are going to drop like flies all over the place. Remember only 1 QB plays... No other **** position can say that. I am sure many lamb on this site are convinced that this is all Al's fault and this doesn't happen anywhere else but they also think that the entire 2016 class is only coming to Miami because they are convinced some unnamed coach is going to be coaching them for the next 4 years.

Advertisement
I did mention the uniqueness of Kaaya's situation. But once again, it all comes down to ones perspective. There are guys who would relish an opportunity Miami has to offer. We have two scholorship QB's in which one already had an all-time great freshman year. The backup has no experience and plays baseball which could be his true passion. If Kaaya progresses to the next level and dominates he could leave next year or surely the year after. If Lawson's the goods, he can carve out a good two years before he decides to bounce and give way to Allison. Thats how QBU used work and why made it to the pros.

If you sign with any top 10 school they will have depth so I can't say that's why Lawson or any other top players didn't sign with us. I think it's simple, we don't win enough, we don't play in big time marquee matchups, we aren't necessarily exciting on either side of the ball and many don't feel they will be developed to their potential.

yet we have the number 1 class in the country... go figure. Also why did we have such a good class in 2008 coming off a 5-7 season?

In specific response to the Lawson situation...

People get scared of the comp in front of them all the time (Alabama lost Towns this year, FSU lost Treon last year and OSU is losing Braxton this year) and when the kid in front of you has just been given the keys to the campus for the next 3-4 years the commitments are going to drop like flies all over the place. Remember only 1 QB plays... No other **** position can say that. I am sure many lamb on this site are convinced that this is all Al's fault and this doesn't happen anywhere else but they also think that the entire 2016 class is only coming to Miami because they are convinced some unnamed coach is going to be coaching them for the next 4 years.

was the 08 class the one with all the northwestern players?

While the 2015 class ended a bit disappointing, it was never, EVER hyped like this 2016 class. Heck, the 2016 class was more hyped long before signing day for the 2015 class. This 2016 class is just crazy.
no offence, but why do any of you do this to yourself yearly?? do you remember how on fire we were for the 2015 cycle? how much buzz we had for the 2014 cycle? what about the 2013 cycle?? how did we end?? before we get all gippy about what's going on, let's allow the season to play out first. golden has a history of botching classes. fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me and i'm not a fool and neither should any of you, at this point.

Advertisement
yeap, #1 in the Nation. (J.Harris, Spence, Forston, Streeter, A. Johnson, Washington, B. Harris, Futch, Benjamin, Byrd, etc)
http://hurricanewarriors.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=41

Wait the number one ranked class in the nation after a losing season. One worse than last years?

This cant be!

The clairvoyants on this site stated that we will lose this entire class because of our losing season and because of Golden. But yet you litter us with facts that somehow try and undermine our prophets.

I say we just ignore these facts and keep following the Gurus on this board, better yet why don't we quit thinking all together and just follow their blind negativity to the promised land. I am pretty sure there will be 20 virgin FSU cheerleaders there waiting for us all. What you say there is no such thing as a virgin FSU cheerleader... Hogwash... I am not hearing it....

Last edited:
yeap, #1 in the Nation. (J.Harris, Spence, Forston, Streeter, A. Johnson, Washington, B. Harris, Futch, Benjamin, Byrd, etc)
http://hurricanewarriors.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=41

Wait the number one ranked class in the nation after a losing season. One worse than last years?

This cant be!

The clairvoyants on this site stated that we will lose this entire class because of our losing season and because of Golden. But yet you litter us with facts that somehow try and undermine our prophets.

I say we just ignore these facts and keep following the Gurus on this board, better yet why don't we quit thinking all together and just follow their blind negativity to the promised land. I am pretty sure there will be 20 virgin FSU cheerleaders there waiting for us all. What you say there is no such thing as a virgin FSU cheerleader... Hogwash... I am not hearing it....

That was randy's 1st full class

Was listening to ESPN 106.3 in West Palm Beach earlier this week and they had the Olympic Heights Head Football Coach on and they were talking about the Miami recruiting class and some other guys and he was talking about how this kid was the best LB besides the other Palm Beach County LB we have that he has seen in the area.

Advertisement
If Golden is retained for some awful reason, this class is gonna fall apart

Will people just STFU. These kids are signing up to be coached by Golden so why don't you get over yourselves already. You dont know chit and we all know you dont know chit. We get that you ran out of tampons after the bowl game but do we need to hear about every Fn time in every Fn thread. This really could be the change we have all been screaming for at the U and you guys cant see it because your so frantic trying to locate that box of tampons that its blinding you.

Our highest ranked class ever came after a 5-7 season.

I dont give a crap about yesterday (because you cant change it) what matters is what happens going forward. If Golden somehow pulls off the number 1 class then he deserves to be congratulated. How can coaches in his position still bring in so many recruits? The answer is simply because he is working his *** off for the U. I dont care if its to make up this or that... the simple fact that every one wants to ignore is that we have it regardless of whats else is going on. We could be in no better position right now with regards to the 2016 class.

Also Golden's job is now 100% going to be based on next year's season. If he fails he is gone. You cant do anything about that so quit crying about it and enjoy a bad *** class. If your so convinced it will be bad season and that golden will be gone what is the hurt in being positive about this class.

Can you put the U and its players in front of your whining and complaining for just once?

Look man I hope I'm wrong. Just calling it how it see it. I would love for all these kids to stick but if next season doesn't go well and Al stays, it won't be the case.

Advertisement
Back