Greg Rousseau?

I could point you to a couple of Carolina Panthers boards that would make you question that statement.
I live in PA. Nobody is close is Eagles fans NFL wise. I know every area thinks there fans are the worst but Eagles & Penn State fans up here are down right cultish.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just checked and you are right (unfortunately).
"The 6-foot-7, 265-pound Rousseau, who’s projected to be a top-ten pick in next year’s NFL Draft, will forgo his redshirt sophomore season and signed with sports agent Drew Rosenhaus, per Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald."

Also next year he is considered a junior...sigh!
**** man, everyone knew this already, besides it's Rosenhaus. How did you not know that?

He did not opt out of the season to go to the NFL, I thought he opted out to avoid the Covid virus mentioning his mother being a nurse. I believe he did since she was worried about high risk, so has anyone considered he just might come back next year. If health was at risk and based on the number of infected players it was a wise choice. He is a redshirt sophomore so is he even eligible for the draft? I will not be surprised to see him in uniform next year, one with and orange and green U. This one :neonu:
Are you being for real or are you just playing around? Serious, how can anyone be on this board with a post like this?? Everything you said was like WTF.

Advertisement
jon stewart smh GIF

While we are on the topic, does Bryant Mckinnie have any years of eligibility left? Think he might come back next year to anchor the line? We have a real good shot at a natty if he does.

Guess no one wants to see my post that Ray Lewis is coming out of retirement and has another year of eligibility?????????

EDIT: Also I heard the reason Ed Reed is at the U is he takes off his beard and subs in the games, sneaky isn't that!

Last edited:
Advertisement
We got a better chance of my old broken down *** being in uniform for us than we do him...

The kid said he wanted to make money so his mom
Does not have to work!!! He is not coming back.

Advertisement
Back