Greg Rousseau?

Advertisement
Just checked and you are right (unfortunately).
"The 6-foot-7, 265-pound Rousseau, who’s projected to be a top-ten pick in next year’s NFL Draft, will forgo his redshirt sophomore season and signed with sports agent Drew Rosenhaus, per Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald."

Also next year he is considered a junior...sigh!
Too bad you didn’t check your own link before starting a new thread and typing a paragraph.

He did not opt out of the season to go to the NFL, I thought he opted out to avoid the Covid virus mentioning his mother being a nurse. I believe he did since she was worried about high risk, so has anyone considered he just might come back next year. If health was at risk and based on the number of infected players it was a wise choice. He is a redshirt sophomore so is he even eligible for the draft? I will not be surprised to see him in uniform next year, one with and orange and green U. This one :neonu:
1607622837657.png

Advertisement
Pete Zitz made a run at him after he signed with Drew. Apparently, there's a turf war between Pete and Rosen-to-the-haus.

Advertisement
He did not opt out of the season to go to the NFL, I thought he opted out to avoid the Covid virus mentioning his mother being a nurse. I believe he did since she was worried about high risk, so has anyone considered he just might come back next year. If health was at risk and based on the number of infected players it was a wise choice. He is a redshirt sophomore so is he even eligible for the draft? I will not be surprised to see him in uniform next year, one with and orange and green U. This one :neonu:
Dude

He did. Saw an interview where he said he got a Jeep
Got a Jeep? Was it from Drew? because if so that ish coming straight off the top of his first contract at a PREMIUM price, even though he prob never asked or really wanted the **** thing.

Advertisement
Add this guy to the IEP pile. Listen Fraggle you don't have to post everything that comes to your mind. Like proofreading get someone to look at your post before you press send.

Lol zero chance he comes back , he been sayin the whole time he is preparing for the nfl draft and all of his interviews

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back