Greg Rousseau?

fraggle

Senile Senior
He did not opt out of the season to go to the NFL, I thought he opted out to avoid the Covid virus mentioning his mother being a nurse. I believe he did since she was worried about high risk, so has anyone considered he just might come back next year. If health was at risk and based on the number of infected players it was a wise choice. He is a redshirt sophomore so is he even eligible for the draft? I will not be surprised to see him in uniform next year, one with and orange and green U. This one :neonu:

Advertisement
He did not opt out of the season to go to the NFL, he opted out to avoid the Covid virus. I believe he did since family members were high risk, so has anyone considered he just might come back next year. If family was at risk and based on the number of infected players it was a wise choice. He is a redshirt sophomore so is he even eligible for the draft? I will not be surprised to see him in uniform next year, one with and orange and green U. This one :neonu:
Thought he hired and received monies from an agent already

Advertisement
1607620541292.gif

Advertisement
Thought he hired and received monies from an agent already
Just checked and you are right (unfortunately).
"The 6-foot-7, 265-pound Rousseau, who’s projected to be a top-ten pick in next year’s NFL Draft, will forgo his redshirt sophomore season and signed with sports agent Drew Rosenhaus, per Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald."

Also next year he is considered a junior...sigh!

Advertisement
Just checked and you are right (unfortunately).
"The 6-foot-7, 265-pound Rousseau, who’s projected to be a top-ten pick in next year’s NFL Draft, will forgo his redshirt sophomore season and signed with sports agent Drew Rosenhaus, per Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald."

Also next year he is considered a junior...sigh!
Maybe you should do some research before creating a useless thread.

Advertisement
That would definitely, if true eliminate any chance..
...Or would it....Maybe Emmert, out of his pure love for the Canes, creates a special rule for Miami players that allows them to test the draft waters and hire agents only to return when they don't like the results? The likelihood of Emmert doing that is about the same as Rousseau ever playing another snap for us.

Advertisement
Back