Greg Rousseau midseason highlights

You guys talking about weight are acting like he will be needed next year. Get him in the program and the weight room and lets see what he look like his RS-So year when he will be relied upon. Should be 6'6 245ish by then which is perfect. You dont pass on guys like this in your back yard.

Advertisement
SDE written all over this kid. I can see him being similar style of player as Major Nine.

SDE written all over this kid. I can see him being similar style of player as Major Nine.

Dont see that at all. He doesnt have the strength or ability of Chad inline. He would be a WDE. He isnt actually blowing players with his strength currently. He has nice speed off that edge with a great wingspan...

Chad was a guy that played inside almost exclusively at BTW. This kid was running around on grass playing safety last year some.

FN Lebron James out there. Dude gets by Ols and Rbs without breaking stride. Shifty as F for a DE. Not even sure how that would translate to the college level but OMG!

Advertisement
I still remember dumbasses like [MENTION=1279]gogeta4[/MENTION] bashing this freak. What a clown. This dude was a FREAK even as a junior.

u really going to call him out cause of his opinion? **** I questioned this pick too but he looks really good, I would love to see him play LB. He has the Hybrid type length

I still remember dumbasses like [MENTION=1279]gogeta4[/MENTION] bashing this freak. What a clown. This dude was a FREAK even as a junior.

u really going to call him out cause of his opinion? **** I questioned this pick too but he looks really good, I would love to see him play LB. He has the Hybrid type length

Its the same troll ilcane.
My opinion was i didnt like him muh as a de. He didnt play it muc and was going against bums. He played in the back end, i always maintained i liked him as an OLB...specifically a Sam backer. If he keeps growing he likely will be a de solely..but i liked his flexibility in the back end..(Leonard Floyd lite).

Advertisement
Of course he's gonna put on weight. These are the type of kids Kool had to get at Mizzou and he turnt them into monsters. Plus we have a real strength and conditioning staff as well as nutritionists.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Dont see that at all. He doesnt have the strength or ability of Chad inline. He would be a WDE. He isnt actually blowing players with his strength currently. He has nice speed off that edge with a great wingspan...

Chad was a guy that played inside almost exclusively at BTW. This kid was running around on grass playing safety last year some.

SDE in a redshirt sophomore year. Once he beefs up to 245-250. It’s his length that’ll allow him to get separation as and edge run defender.

This kid will be a force to be wreckin with once he puts on the proper weight!!! Miami's DLine will be elite real soon.. If this kid was playing for one of the power houses in SoFla, he would be considered one of the top DEs in the country.. "Glad he will be a Cane"

Advertisement
dion jordan was a top 3 pick w/ this exact skill set. if he develops well under kool he has a great chance to be a first round pick.

Advertisement
Not super explosive/twitchy, but that dude could play vs Georgia Tech and tackle the QB/RB at the same time with that wingspan lol

Dion Jordan. Unique skillset that shouldn't be put in a box.

He can do some rare things in space at that length.

Once this kid puts on the weight, he will be ready!! With his size and explosiveness QBs won't beable to pass the ball, he will lead the ncaa in battered balls...

Advertisement
Back