Greg Cote the Grim Reaper

False. It was food poisining from pizza. Prob pizza gate. #illuminati
bd5.gif

Advertisement
Cote is the same dude that has been "living life" since this entire thing started. I don't listen to that show super regularly for obvious reasons but I specifically remember his son being concerned at how much he was constantly eating out and being out and about and freakin' Lebatard being legitimately ****ed at him. They ended a segment with Lebatard telling him in anger to go to **** because of Cote's refusal to limit his "quality of life".

So it's absolutely appropriate for him to take a stance like this and even if you agree with him it's typical "For me but not for thee".

It was food poisoning...
According to Mike now. There are some holes in that story but I'm not gonna question Jordan.

Wayyyyy OT but only because you obviously watched the documentary- I was amazed to see that one of his dad's murderers was just granted parole last week.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Must be tough to be a liberal and a die hard football fan right now. Your fellow liberals in Congress, at the local level, “journalists”, etc etc want ZERO football...how could possibly go against them? 😂😂
It is tough, gotta admit...

Anyone in the media who truly wants to make a stand and use their forum for what they truly believe in, should simply not cover those players, teams, and sports on their platforms. I find it completely hypocritical to bash everything about playing sports, but yet you still talk about those same exact sports that you say shouldn’t be played all while cashing those checks. Fake outrage at its finest.

Anyone in the media who truly wants to make a stand and use their forum for what they truly believe in, should simply not cover those players, teams, and sports on their platforms. I find it completely hypocritical to bash everything about playing sports, but yet you still talk about those same exact sports that you say shouldn’t be played all while cashing those checks. Fake outrage at its finest.
That’s the hard part, I’m no liberal for sure, but it’s pretty difficult to determine who is using their forum because they truly believe all life should be halted due to 99% survivable virus and those who are doing the same simply to support a political agenda and keep people away from polls.

If there are cases of heart issues with these players, then reevaluate of course, but to say “if” and then shut football down when it hasn’t occurred yet? Pretty dicey **** there.

Advertisement
I guess you were asleep when all those ESPN personalities (and other media in general) that were part of a legitimate war on football via CTE and other issues all refused to collect the part of their salary that was directly connected to revenue generated from the sport.

Oh wait. That never happened.

Reminds me of the great social justice warrior Sarah Spain making every excuse in the book to justify her continued fandom of the Cubs when a noted woman beater was integral to them winning a World Series.

I guess you were asleep when all those ESPN personalities (and other media in general) that were part of a legitimate war on football via CTE and other issues all refused to collect the part of their salary that was directly connected to revenue generated from the sport.

Oh wait. That never happened.
Costas quit the Sunday night show, so there’s at least one journalist on earth with an ounce of integrity.

Advertisement
Thread Reply Ban - Nope. Too close
Costas quit the Sunday night show, so there’s at least one journalist on earth with an ounce of integrity.
Was that actually over football specifically or just because he wanted to deliver monologues on gun control and other issues on a national platform and NBC was getting tired of it?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back