Greg Cote the Grim Reaper

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
Dolphins and Canes totally out of step, should NOT be allowing fans, blah blah blah. Shame on them. :stupid: Then he quotes Shalala....OMG the world is ending stop everything blah blah blah. You want a downer every day read the Fishwrapper Herald.

Advertisement
peace out goodbye GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
its amazing to me that these writers,who fancy themselves as knowledgeable enough to write on all things,retain their platforms.this guy like many others in the media is good at one thing,keeping his job.their are many other voices that dont get to be heard because guys like this clog up the info deseminnated to the public.time to retire cote lebetard salguero winderman and others who have entrenched themselves leaving the public to endure their stupid opinions.

Thread Reply Ban - L word verboten
its amazing to me that these writers,who fancy themselves as knowledgeable enough to write on all things,retain their platforms.this guy like many others in the media is good at one thing,keeping his job.their are many other voices that dont get to be heard because guys like this clog up the info deseminnated to the public.time to retire cote lebetard salguero winderman and others who have entrenched themselves leaving the public to endure their stupid opinions.
Must be tough to be a liberal and a die hard football fan right now. Your fellow liberals in Congress, at the local level, “journalists”, etc etc want ZERO football...how could possibly go against them? 😂😂

Advertisement

Proving why lots of these journalists stayed away from science and math. They dont understand it

Thread Reply Ban - No P word that rhymes with analytical
First of all I thought politics were ‘ insta band’?
Second - why give any more fuel to the shut it all down crowd?
There WILL be an increase in cases over the next few months just as all respiratory viruses throughout history .
The selfish insulting attitude about attendance is not congruent with the hope that we get as much season as possible under the circumstances.

That’s my take take and could care less about the cyber super stars here or the band aids ( who seem to b some of the prime offenders );p

Advertisement
Back