Greg Bryant junior highlights for those interested

valid

Band
Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc1OtWGs6cY

Now I see why our staff isn't actively pursuing. He runs very funny (small, tippy-toe steps) and doesn't seem very fast or elusive at all. Surprising for someone that looks like an athletic specimen when stepping off the bus. To be honest, after watching that I don't think he can make an impact playing RB at the next level....I'm not sure what position you put him at with such an awkward running style (maybe LB). he has the size for it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is the biggest scam I've ever seen. Clearly the tape is sped up. They also use alot of slow motion not to show you a sick move but to mask the fact that he's doing it against the palm beach school for the blind. Call me a hater but this tape is a joke.

Has size and strength and speed. Has the ability to see the hole and hit it quickly with power and cut back if he needs to. A violent runner. Can be a slasher, an inside runner, an outside runner-- it doesn't matter. He can catch the ball out of the backfield and make defenders miss in the open field.

Exposes the ball sometimes; doesn't switch from right to left when going down the left sideline almost fumbled the hand off. Correctable. He will have to prove to be a able to pick up the blitz as a blocker. Don't know about the competition, but he seems to have ability.

Has size and strength and speed. Has the ability to see the hole and hit it quickly with power and cut back if he needs to. A violent runner. Can be a slasher, an inside runner, an outside runner-- it doesn't matter. He can catch the ball out of the backfield and make defenders miss in the open field.

Exposes the ball sometimes; doesn't switch from right to left when going down the left sideline almost fumbled the hand off. Correctable. He will have to prove to be a able to pick up the blitz as a blocker. Don't know about the competition, but he seems to have ability.

No.

Advertisement
5'11 190

2011 Stats (13 games): Rushes 224 2,176 yards 25tds 9.7 ypc Rec 9 272 yards 2tds

Has offers from alabama, auburn, clemson, florida, florida st., georgia, notre dame, oklahoma, usc

What am I missing?

Last edited:
5'11 190

2011 Stats (13 games): Rushes 224 2,176 yards 25tds 9.7 ypc Rec 9 272 yards 2tds

Has offers from alabama, auburn, clemson, florida, florida st., georgia, notre dame, oklahoma, usc

What am I missing?

hes likely not coming here so obviously he sucks...(sarcasm) thats all your missing.

Strong player and good athlete, but not enough suddenness IMO. Give me Alex Collins and Ryan Green.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back