Greeting from Washington here is the skinny on WSU

Advertisement
Sarcasm buddy, it's what we do around here.

Good write up, but you do embellish a little, by the sound of that write up, WSU should be in the playoff. According to you, they have no weakness.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if you win, Miami has the two worst (luckily for only 1 more game) coordinators in college football.

If I had more time would write up a more objective one.

I have something total off topic that will blow your mind. Obviously Erickson is about the only tie between the schools.

My dad's high school offensive coordinator was Dennis Erickson's dad.

View attachment 34407

His dad taught 6 periods of study hall in the auditorium and the last period were all FB players and they left for practice. Everett, Wa was an absolute football power back in those days. My dad played with from UW cJim Lambright, Mike Price was there about 3 years later, and Dennis Erickson was there just after that.

How many days was Erickson sober?

Man I don't know but I have all the stories as Everett is a small and all the guys who played FB at that from about 1958-65 are all HS to college and have some doozeys.

No'D and Coley need to and are going to get ******* throttled.

It's a perfect sending away and ensures none of these useless shlebs get retained.

Final score might honestly be 70-0.

While they prepare for their best bowl and best season in 10 years, our staph will be drinking mad dog and hosting ice cream socials.

im legit scared we are going to lose this game

Could go either way. WSU's defense was just good enough to get turn overs and get the offense back on the field. If you can't slow down WSU they are just going to try to outscore you. That is Leach's montra. We were up 31-24 vs ASU with 3 min. Leach will not run to kill the clock. We tossed a 80 TD pass on 1st down, who in the **** does that?

Could go either way. WSU's defense was just good enough to get turn overs and get the offense back on the field. If you can't slow down WSU they are just going to try to outscore you. That is Leach's montra. We were up 31-24 vs ASU with 3 min. Leach will not run to kill the clock. We tossed a 80 TD pass on 1st down, who in the **** does that?

Because ASU wasn't expecting it. Brilliant if you ask me. Leach is unconventional and that is his strength as well as his weakness.

Advertisement

Because ASU wasn't expecting it. Brilliant if you ask me. Leach is unconventional and that is his strength as well as his weakness.

Speaking of ASU, here are the only highlight I could find to put here for the season.

They played like absolute crap for about 1 quarter vs ASU then remembered they had a game. Also if they wear these unis for the Bowl Game and you are there, you will never know who anyone is. My dad wants them burned, can't see them from out seats in the Stadium. Falk is not a gunslinger, but a great game manager and takes what he is given. His idol is Tom Brady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acrStjSN2T4

I won 2 National Championships at Washington State while playing NCAA Football 2014.

Advertisement
Almost feel like I'm being trolled but then again...[D'Onofrio]

Washington State is a **** of a football team and we are the underdogs in this game, I hope everyone realizes this.

Advertisement
Appreciate the info.
I don't know how to process this as most of the comments were positive.

How about the team's weaknesses?

We've got a list this long of the 'Canes weaknesses.

Last edited:
You have to be optimistic, that is the fun part. We have been so bad for so long that this season just blew everyone's minds. Leach has done a **** of job, he is the perfect fit for Pullman. It is town of about 9000, but when the students show up it goes to 31,000 overnight. He loves it there, can be as weird as he wants and no one bugs him.

He is a weird guy but it also doesn't hurt his crediblity that the whole Craig James family have come across like a bunch of soulless political sociopaths that just try to ***** everyone over. So not quite as much of a danger as it was ever inappropriately made out to be, courtesy of ESPN.

I am sending the OP's scouting report to Coach Scott. This could give us the edge.

Advertisement
thanks for the write-up, but that's optimistic more than objective

let me try one like that for Miami

QB: Brad Kaaya, the top pocket passer in the ACC, future NFL 1st round pick according to most scouts, draft experts

RB: we have the guy who started over Dalvin Cook in highschool, will reach 1000 yards this season during the bowl game in all likelihood

WR: We have multiple guys who will be playing in the NFL, the ball gets spread pretty evenly though, no clear cut #1

TE: future NFL studs at this position as well, complete mismatches

OL: we have a couple of O-Lineman that will be playing on Sunday, overall this would be our weakest position group but has gotten better as the season progressed

DL: very strong, all 4* and above prospects and we have depth

LB: quick, instinctive LBs that are good in pass coverage as well, again, future NFL prospects..multiple ones

CB: we have the guy who led the ACC in picks on one hand, on the other hand we have a very solid corner (you got it, both will be in the NFL)...this position has low depth but high quality

S: A very good safety in Deon Bush, will be drafted, a couple of other serviceable safeties as well

KR: We have Miami speed, we're good here

See how positive I made that team sound? Problem is, that tells you nothing about how poor the coaching is, how our team will likely be less motivated than yours, etc

And oh we were very close to beating FSU even with Dalvin Cook playing, only lost by 5 or we could've been 9-3

Speaking of ASU, here are the only highlight I could find to put here for the season.

They played like absolute crap for about 1 quarter vs ASU then remembered they had a game. Also if they wear these unis for the Bowl Game and you are there, you will never know who anyone is. My dad wants them burned, can't see them from out seats in the Stadium. Falk is not a gunslinger, but a great game manager and takes what he is given. His idol is Tom Brady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acrStjSN2T4

Speaking of ASU, why did Gino Simone's brother transfer from WSU to ASU? He's supposed to be a good safety.

thanks for the write-up, but that's optimistic more than objective

let me try one like that for Miami

QB: Brad Kaaya, the top pocket passer in the ACC, future NFL 1st round pick according to most scouts, draft experts

RB: we have the guy who started over Dalvin Cook in highschool, will reach 1000 yards this season during the bowl game in all likelihood

WR: We have multiple guys who will be playing in the NFL, the ball gets spread pretty evenly though, no clear cut #1

TE: future NFL studs at this position as well, complete mismatches

OL: we have a couple of O-Lineman that will be playing on Sunday, overall this would be our weakest position group but has gotten better as the season progressed

DL: very strong, all 4* and above prospects and we have depth

LB: quick, instinctive LBs that are good in pass coverage as well, again, future NFL prospects..multiple ones

CB: we have the guy who led the ACC in picks on one hand, on the other hand we have a very solid corner (you got it, both will be in the NFL)...this position has low depth but high quality

S: A very good safety in Deon Bush, will be drafted, a couple of other serviceable safeties as well

KR: We have Miami speed, we're good here

See how positive I made that team sound? Problem is, that tells you nothing about how poor the coaching is, how our team will likely be less motivated than yours, etc

And oh we were very close to beating FSU even with Dalvin Cook playing, only lost by 5 or we could've been 9-3

And we were just a coaching staff away from going undefeated, beating Clemson twice and getting the number one seed in the playoffs.

Sounds like a mix of the 85 Bears and one of Bill Walsh's great 49ers teams. WSU must be undefeated. What are they doing in the Sun Bowl?

Advertisement
Back