Greentree Practice Field Taking Shape!

You can tell a lot about a man by his seed. How it looks, how it feels, and even the taste of his seed is a direct correlation to the soul of a man. Some call me a seed connnoisseur because I’ve expiramented with so many different seeds of men. In my younger days I would let pretty much any man spread his seed on my lawn, but now I only allow a choice few speacial seed upon me. It’s an addictive hobby that has made me into the man I am today. I envy Greentree field and the luscious seed that it received. Go Canes!

Advertisement
You can tell a lot about a man by his seed. How it looks, how it feels, and even the taste of his seed is a direct correlation to the soul of a man. Some call me a seed connnoisseur because I’ve expiramented with so many different seeds of men. In my younger days I would let pretty much any man spread his seed on my lawn, but now I only allow a choice few speacial seed upon me. It’s an addictive hobby that has made me into the man I am today. I envy Greentree field and the luscious seed that it received. Go Canes!

I invite women and men alike to share in my superior seed, but in this day and age, I must be careful. If there is someone who is not fit to carry my seed and bring it to term, whether it be because of a broken wagon or a dry well, I will not waste my seed on them. My seed is select!

Welcome back, NY/NJ.

D2wHqCEW0AUsQzE.jpg

Our work is nearly done!

For eight years I have been the leading supplier of hybrid seed grass in Miami-Dade County, and the reason is clear: My seed is pure!

I have come to assume my dominant position in this farm community due to the high quality and timely delivery of my seed. Come to my farm, conveniently located in Kendall, just over the bridge, and you will leave smiling and satisfied in every way, if not utterly amazed at the performance. You must have my seed!

Use my select seed, and your crop will show resistance to blight and drought and be less susceptible to strain stalk diseases. If you do not believe me, I will take you to my farm and show you the potency of my seed.

Strong, turgid, fattening plants shoot up through the ground in the torrid Florida sun.

Grab the thick base of the stalk in your hand and feel that it is alive and growing larger by the minute. Sweat will shine on your face as you ride my massive tractor around the grounds of my expansive farm.

I will smile down at you as you kneel and gently run your hands through the moist patch of dense growth at my most precious, secret spot—the plot of land where I personally test each and every variety of seed that I sell.

Ask me for my seed, and the day you have longed for, the day you have dreamed about, will soon arrive: When the corn is large and ripe for the taking, you can place your lips around the heavy cob, savoring the texture, the smell and, finally, the taste as you bite gently and your mouth is filled with sweet juice.

You will then thank me, thank me passionately. For I will have provided you with top-quality farm supplies at a reasonable price!

My oldest children rush about the store to fulfill my orders while I take customers to the back storeroom one by one. There I show them my burlap sacks, heavy and bulging with premium seed renowned for its fertility.

Even if you've heard the stories, you'll still be astounded when I pour my seed out into your hands. My sod is guaranteed to be free of insects and rodents and is carefully tested for bacteria, fungus and spore growth.

Bill Edwards of Cloverleaf Hy-Bred Seed often comes to scout out my store. He walks by silently, with his hands in his overall pockets, sucking on a stalk of wheat. I lock eyes with him, and the hair under his John Deere cap bristles, but I do not even flinch because I know I'm the best.

We're open Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

We also carry heavy equipment, livestock, medicinal supplies and much, much more, so come on down and check out the store! You'll be glad you did.
For years, I've been the leading supplier in Dade County. The reason is the ladies know my seed is pure!!!!😇

Advertisement
I need them to drop off 2-3 rolls of bermuda grass @ my house
Being where you live. If you own your house and have an irrigation system. I would recommend Emerald Zoysia. One of the slowest growing types of grass around. Would only need cut every two weeks and still at that point. The yard looks awesome because this is a tight growing grass.

I don't know if you cut your yard yourself but if you don't. Find someone with a Walker zero turn with a hopper. Leaves excellent strips and acts as a vacuum. Sucking up thatch from the yard.

@rokulika re-seeded my lawn last spring and my dog dropped dead within 3 mins of stepping on the new turf. I thought it was a pure coincidence but now the EPA is saying that my tap water has been contaminated by some "outside agent" permeating my plumbing and that it's testing at Chernobyl levels of carcinogens.

That said, the backyard looks like a photo from Augusta National so I'm willing to live with some tradeoffs.
LOL!! Epic post, Tad.

Advertisement
Being where you live. If you own your house and have an irrigation system. I would recommend Emerald Zoysia. One of the slowest growing types of grass around. Would only need cut every two weeks and still at that point. The yard looks awesome because this is a tight growing grass.

I don't know if you cut your yard yourself but if you don't. Find someone with a Walker zero turn with a hopper. Leaves excellent strips and acts as a vacuum. Sucking up thatch from the yard.
I had a brand new Zoysia lawn at a home I built in Alabama. I couldn't stand that grass it just never seemed fo fill in. Maybe i just sucked at making it grow. We have Bermuda here in GA now...can stand it either. I don't want to have to buy a fancy reel mower to make it look good. I want my Floratam back.

Advertisement
D2wHqCEW0AUsQzE.jpg

Our work is nearly done!

For eight years I have been the leading supplier of hybrid seed grass in Miami-Dade County, and the reason is clear: My seed is pure!

I have come to assume my dominant position in this farm community due to the high quality and timely delivery of my seed. Come to my farm, conveniently located in Kendall, just over the bridge, and you will leave smiling and satisfied in every way, if not utterly amazed at the performance. You must have my seed!

Use my select seed, and your crop will show resistance to blight and drought and be less susceptible to strain stalk diseases. If you do not believe me, I will take you to my farm and show you the potency of my seed.

Strong, turgid, fattening plants shoot up through the ground in the torrid Florida sun.

Grab the thick base of the stalk in your hand and feel that it is alive and growing larger by the minute. Sweat will shine on your face as you ride my massive tractor around the grounds of my expansive farm.

I will smile down at you as you kneel and gently run your hands through the moist patch of dense growth at my most precious, secret spot—the plot of land where I personally test each and every variety of seed that I sell.

Ask me for my seed, and the day you have longed for, the day you have dreamed about, will soon arrive: When the corn is large and ripe for the taking, you can place your lips around the heavy cob, savoring the texture, the smell and, finally, the taste as you bite gently and your mouth is filled with sweet juice.

You will then thank me, thank me passionately. For I will have provided you with top-quality farm supplies at a reasonable price!

My oldest children rush about the store to fulfill my orders while I take customers to the back storeroom one by one. There I show them my burlap sacks, heavy and bulging with premium seed renowned for its fertility.

Even if you've heard the stories, you'll still be astounded when I pour my seed out into your hands. My sod is guaranteed to be free of insects and rodents and is carefully tested for bacteria, fungus and spore growth.

Bill Edwards of Cloverleaf Hy-Bred Seed often comes to scout out my store. He walks by silently, with his hands in his overall pockets, sucking on a stalk of wheat. I lock eyes with him, and the hair under his John Deere cap bristles, but I do not even flinch because I know I'm the best.

We're open Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

We also carry heavy equipment, livestock, medicinal supplies and much, much more, so come on down and check out the store! You'll be glad you did.
i smell ... The ONION

Advertisement
I had a brand new Zoysia lawn at a home I built in Alabama. I couldn't stand that grass it just never seemed fo fill in. Maybe i just sucked at making it grow. We have Bermuda here in GA now...can stand it either. I don't want to have to buy a fancy reel mower to make it look good. I want my Floratam back.

At first I thought this was a **** thread but now it seems to be about grass. Are we only talking domestic brands or is Jamaican and Afghan stuff in the mix? Never smoked myself but that afghan stuff in the 70’s seemed to just blow chics clothes right off.

Advertisement
Back