Greentree Practice Field Taking Shape!

rok

Great Poster
D2wHqCEW0AUsQzE.jpg

Our work is nearly done!

For eight years I have been the leading supplier of hybrid seed grass in Miami-Dade County, and the reason is clear: My seed is pure!

I have come to assume my dominant position in this farm community due to the high quality and timely delivery of my seed. Come to my farm, conveniently located in Kendall, just over the bridge, and you will leave smiling and satisfied in every way, if not utterly amazed at the performance. You must have my seed!

Use my select seed, and your crop will show resistance to blight and drought and be less susceptible to strain stalk diseases. If you do not believe me, I will take you to my farm and show you the potency of my seed.

Strong, turgid, fattening plants shoot up through the ground in the torrid Florida sun.

Grab the thick base of the stalk in your hand and feel that it is alive and growing larger by the minute. Sweat will shine on your face as you ride my massive tractor around the grounds of my expansive farm.

I will smile down at you as you kneel and gently run your hands through the moist patch of dense growth at my most precious, secret spot—the plot of land where I personally test each and every variety of seed that I sell.

Ask me for my seed, and the day you have longed for, the day you have dreamed about, will soon arrive: When the corn is large and ripe for the taking, you can place your lips around the heavy cob, savoring the texture, the smell and, finally, the taste as you bite gently and your mouth is filled with sweet juice.

You will then thank me, thank me passionately. For I will have provided you with top-quality farm supplies at a reasonable price!

My oldest children rush about the store to fulfill my orders while I take customers to the back storeroom one by one. There I show them my burlap sacks, heavy and bulging with premium seed renowned for its fertility.

Even if you've heard the stories, you'll still be astounded when I pour my seed out into your hands. My sod is guaranteed to be free of insects and rodents and is carefully tested for bacteria, fungus and spore growth.

Bill Edwards of Cloverleaf Hy-Bred Seed often comes to scout out my store. He walks by silently, with his hands in his overall pockets, sucking on a stalk of wheat. I lock eyes with him, and the hair under his John Deere cap bristles, but I do not even flinch because I know I'm the best.

We're open Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

We also carry heavy equipment, livestock, medicinal supplies and much, much more, so come on down and check out the store! You'll be glad you did.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I need them to drop off 2-3 rolls of bermuda grass @ my house

BTW..why was I imagining OP as a ex-**** star with a stach, talking about his product over 70's **** music...lol

Get your mind out of the gutter, man. Sheesh.

Come by the farm. We'll be waiting for you, big boy.

Got a name or number for me? Just bought 3 types of seed for 2 farms over in East Naples... Need some more...

Advertisement
Got a name or number for me? Just bought 3 types of seed for 2 farms over in East Naples... Need some more...

Schmidt Feed & Farm Supply is located two blocks west of the Rhineholdt Dairy on Schoepke Road, just five minutes from the Highway 11 exit.
We're open Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

We're just a block from Hill's Veterinary Clinic and the Kendallville Credit Union, so enjoy the convenience of just one trip to town!

@rokulika re-seeded my lawn last spring and my dog dropped dead within 3 mins of stepping on the new turf. I thought it was a pure coincidence but now the EPA is saying that my tap water has been contaminated by some "outside agent" permeating my plumbing and that it's testing at Chernobyl levels of carcinogens.

That said, the backyard looks like a photo from Augusta National so I'm willing to live with some tradeoffs.

Advertisement
@rokulika re-seeded my lawn last spring and my dog dropped dead within 3 mins of stepping on the new turf. I thought it was a pure coincidence but now the EPA is saying that my tap water has been contaminated by some "outside agent" permeating my plumbing and that it's testing at Chernobyl levels of carcinogens.

That said, the backyard looks like a photo from Augusta National so I'm willing to live with some tradeoffs.

Even if you've heard the stories, you'll still be astounded when I pour my seed out into your hands. My sod is guaranteed to be free of insects and rodents and is carefully tested for bacteria, fungus and spore growth.

Advertisement

Tad you are evil.............lol.
.The dog was worth the price of your Augusta National turf?....
No tradeoff, but the mutt had their retribution by permeating your plumbing..lol...
I can hear that laugh, ......... from the old cartoons of yesteryear..Huckleberry Hound style.......

You’ve had some bad luck, and between this and the guy here that screwed up your kitchen remodel. Did you ever get rid of that Chinese drywall?

Advertisement
Back