Green

Advertisement
Got to do better than that, my friend. To be fair, that theory could apply to many coaches in every school. Thus far, his unit has improved from last year, and I know that’s not saying much. At least, our WR’s are catching the ball this season. Recruiting hasn’t skipped a beat since Dugan's. I don’t have a dog in this fight but I’m curious where your opinion is coming from. The Defensive staff has better arguments to coaches who are unqualified.
Yea I'm not buying the whole "he's not qualified" schtick. Was he a 'home-run' hire on the surface, no, but he appears to be a technician and guys like Pope, Hightower and Wiggins look noticeably better than they were as freshman.

Yea I'm not buying the whole "he's not qualified" schtick. Was he a 'home-run' hire on the surface, no, but he appears to be a technician and guys like Pope, Hightower and Wiggins look noticeably better than they were as freshman.

Hightower doesn’t look better to me but idk if it’s because he’s not on the field as much. I’m suspicious to this being a reason why to his theory.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So the only other QBs with comparable numbers to Jarren are two dudes who are on undefeated teams? Well, that’s interesting.
Depends on the parameters. Like someone else pointed out, if you adjust the completion percentage by less than 1 percent, the qb from texas fits in there with 11 Tds 0 ints.

Yeah....because I have no knowledge in ref to CFB coaching....Again....I'll stick to my opinion...
That’s the dictionary definition of the word opinion. Your choice of words, not mine. If you have knowledge or facts to support what you said, please share. If you’re lacking knowledge or facts, maybe you should find one of the two. Either way, I’m not trolling. I’m simply tired of people attacking a staff for no reason. I like your pictures. Personally I don’t ever take them with staff or players. It’s not my thing. I also try, when I have something to say, to base it on facts or knowledge. I’ve never had a negative response or thought to any of your posts that I can remember. This one I found disconcerting. I asked 🤷‍♂️ Have a great night. He’s a good coach. Technically sound and the kids like him. The room is close. To quote a coach from yesterday “they love each other” he was referring to the WR room. He’s creating a room of technicians. They’re passionate about playing again. There’s no favorites and Dugans/Cager is gone. FWIW he’s the right guy. In my educated and fact based opinion. Everyone looks better and more focused on the field. He’s been here for MONTHS. Everyone deserves a chance. Let’s give him a minute. Maybe David takes over when he’s gone. Either way, he’s a Cane now.

Advertisement
BLACK CLEATS OR WE RIOT
We not on that mismatch ****..that’s that early 2000s ****..we not on that no mo..look good play good..cleats and socks gotta match the tops or be secondary or primary color..or u bummi asf lol

He's not qualified in my opinion....
Lmao qualified..wtf bro..this is not a NFL program..he played in the League..played college at a pretty high level..and been coaching for years before this stop..not all WRs coaches have to come from a air raid offense were the WRs get numbers just because of a system..I see absolutely nothing wrong the WRs

Advertisement
That’s the dictionary definition of the word opinion. Your choice of words, not mine. If you have knowledge or facts to support what you said, please share. If you’re lacking knowledge or facts, maybe you should find one of the two. Either way, I’m not trolling. I’m simply tired of people attacking a staff for no reason. I like your pictures. Personally I don’t ever take them with staff or players. It’s not my thing. I also try, when I have something to say, to base it on facts or knowledge. I’ve never had a negative response or thought to any of your posts that I can remember. This one I found disconcerting. I asked 🤷‍♂️ Have a great night. He’s a good coach. Technically sound and the kids like him. The room is close. To quote a coach from yesterday “they love each other” he was referring to the WR room. He’s creating a room of technicians. They’re passionate about playing again. There’s no favorites and Dugans/Cager is gone. FWIW he’s the right guy. In my educated and fact based opinion. Everyone looks better and more focused on the field. He’s been here for MONTHS. Everyone deserves a chance. Let’s give him a minute. Maybe David takes over when he’s gone. Either way, he’s a Cane now.

Thank you. Great post. Multiple recruits - Redding included- have commented very positively on Coach Stubbs. In my uneducated eyes, he's been nothing but a positive addition to the staff. IDC where he coached before; I care what he is doing now.

Only clicked because I thought this was gonna be another thread about Shayon Green.

I thought Shayon and Yatil were scheduled to be guest TO chain and TD knuckles handout-er’s on the sideline vs CMU.

I see The improvement in the receivers honestly
3CE40046-FC0F-4EE2-A651-AAEEC11D974C.jpeg

Advertisement
Back