Green

Advertisement
I see The improvement in the receivers honestly
View attachment 97390

If I told you once I told you a thousand times...
::::::::::::::::::::: KEEP POPE ALIVE! :::::::::::::::::::::::
A9E18E44-BFF6-4A4B-8794-1A981BF5C1BA.gif

Advertisement
We really would have benefited by having BCU and CMU as the first 2 games.
Not really....

Would have gave us a false reading on our O-line. Campbell is good enough to beat his man in those games... we likely win those games & he starts deep into the season because the coaches can say, maybe he is in a slump.

UF forced our coaches to make changes early because you can tell he was outmatched. Which then lead to Clarke being inserted. This line has played better since. UF had to happen tbh

Not really....

Would have gave us a false reading on our O-line. Campbell is good enough to beat his man in those games... we likely win those games & he starts deep into the season because the coaches can say, maybe he is in a slump.

UF forced our coaches to make changes early because you can tell he was outmatched. Which then lead to Clarke being inserted. This line has played better since. UF had to happen tbh
Tbh we won’t know if the oline has been fixed until we play FSU or UVA. Defenses with enough talent to test them..so either way we don’t know much about this oline..just hope they keep improving until then

Tbh we won’t know if the oline has been fixed until we play FSU or UVA. Defenses with enough talent to test them..so either way we don’t know much about this oline..just hope they keep improving until then
UNC had enough talent. We looked better against them. We should continue to improve & gel. This current setup is THE setup for us

Advertisement
Thanks for posting that. I don’t do social media. I’m so happy for him. Last season he wasn’t happy here. This year he’s bought into the staff and program. He will be successful and play on Sundays. We are VERY fortunate to have him.

Don't act like you don't have a myspace

Advertisement
Nah not really. The only person they had was Jason strawbridge and he got hurt
We saw different games then.

Idc bout the names on the Jersey. I care about the play on the field. Their defense was decent against us. Not all world, but good enough.

Advertisement
We saw different games then.

Idc bout the names on the Jersey. I care about the play on the field. Their defense was decent against us. Not all world, but good enough.
I said strawbridge cause he’s the only pro prospect on that D

Advertisement
Back