Greatest comeback greatest loss after being ahead.

Advertisement
Frank Reich? The greatest comeback in playoff history? Down 45-10 against the Houston Oilers in the AFC championship game, Reich, starting for an injured Jim Kelly, leads the Buffalo Bills to the greatest come from behind win in playoff history?

That guy?

That 99 bc game was good... But the Florida game 03 is tops.... **** the games we lost

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Your threads are so incredibly bad and pointless, I wish mods would revoke your posting rights already.

A sad sign of the times...when "some" don't like the message they immediately demand that the perceived offenders freedom of speech be revoked. Nothing more than modern day book burners. Should this type of destructive thinking find a home in your mind remember that "what goes around comes around" and at some point they will come after your free speech.

Hey (insert name that would get me an infraction), try reading the constitution. The GOVERNMENT can't tell you what you can and can't say, but the deciders on this site are free to muzzle you anytime they want. You have exactly as much "freedom of speech" as whoever's in charge of this sht show lets you have.

Your threads are so incredibly bad and pointless, I wish mods would revoke your posting rights already.

Who appointed you god what a really arrogant person you are.Sad

Sileo do you even have a job your here 24/7.Get a life you might not have to endure all the pain you go through.Take up backgammon or something.If I get banned for no logical reason I promise you will be next.I promise that.

How on earth would some one would call this thread topic bad is beyond me . This is sorta exactly what message boards are for. Just a dumbass comment .

Greatest loss after being ahead? Who cares?!?!

Greatest comeback? This:

[video=youtube_share;Qc5erbhNYao]https://youtu.be/Qc5erbhNYao[/video]

Man what a blast from the past. I remember this game so well. My neighbors called the cops due to how loud I was.

Sooo, um, yeah. T.Mack blocking that kick with what 99% of us thought it was a sure loss to WVU looming. Best turn of events I've been witness to.

Great great ending for one of the most meaningless seasons we ever had. I couldn't believe it and very few people probably watched it. I think it was a 7-3 game until that punt. I believe it was Butch Davis first or second season and the WVU fans were rocking the ambulance that one of our players was in after the game. Those WV yahoos were ****ed.

Advertisement

Greatest comeback? This:

Man, people forget how out of it we were that game. Berlin was awful. People in our section were booing him - he really did suck. Then, magic happened.

So, I'm a "pompous asshat" and 1060 is a "moron". And you are the one saying that 1060's posts are not thought provoking.

Yes, yes, and yes. And you should always end a question with a question mark even when the question is implied through context.

I hope you will forgive me for plagiarizing your statement; "I think the guy's an idiot, but I wouldn't miss it for the world"

It's not plagiarism when you attribute credit rather than trying to pawn the statement off as your own original thoughts. What you did was quote me and provide proper attribution. Thank you. Also, this disputes my original statement how?

as I find myself having the very same conclusion concerning you after reading your deep and penetrating comments.

See: pompous asshat comment above. Rinse and repeat.

Hoping this is not considered offensive, but you are bringing a squirt gun to an intellectual AK 47 fight.

You think you've offended me? I take it back. You're not pompous. You're down right pontifical, and although you're highly condescending, it takes more than words on a screen from a complete stranger to rile my feathers. I was born well before the safe space generation, and am fully capable of holding my own against keyboard warriors like yourself.

One has to possess the intellectual capacity to understand when they should be offended. And that's a very low bar to clear...for most!

Clearly, I have intimidated you as you're trying to puff your sunken chest out by adding to your already infantile name calling when suggesting I am a "Keyboard Warrior" and you are really a man, because you were born before the "Safe Space Generation".

Certainly, you can at least appreciate the humor I found in the English/Grammar lesson you offered me. You have to remember to always play to your audience, in this case my audience (you) is as gifted as anyone I have ever come across in a lack of comprehension, grasp, assimilation, absorption, et al.

A little constructive criticism; It's not "Rile your Feathers", but rather, "Ruffle your Feathers".

By the way; I was also born well before the "Safe Space Generation" and find them, for the most part, to be afraid of their own shadows, overly coddled, spineless and incapable of dealing with the most minor of challenges. A generation of snowflakes have been raised and when one looks out at this increasingly dangerous world my heart breaks when thinking where this is all going. So, "maybe" we do have something in common.

So, I'm a "pompous asshat" and 1060 is a "moron". And you are the one saying that 1060's posts are not thought provoking.

Yes, yes, and yes. And you should always end a question with a question mark even when the question is implied through context.

I hope you will forgive me for plagiarizing your statement; "I think the guy's an idiot, but I wouldn't miss it for the world"

It's not plagiarism when you attribute credit rather than trying to pawn the statement off as your own original thoughts. What you did was quote me and provide proper attribution. Thank you. Also, this disputes my original statement how?

as I find myself having the very same conclusion concerning you after reading your deep and penetrating comments.

Hoping this is not considered offensive, but you are bringing a squirt gun to an intellectual AK 47 fight.

You think you've offended me? I take it back. You're not pompous. You're down right pontifical, and although you're highly condescending, it takes more than words on a screen from a complete stranger to rile my feathers. I was born well before the safe space generation, and am fully capable of holding my own against keyboard warriors like yourself.

Bro, he's the most self-righteous, arrogant and condescending guy on this board. He's like an aggressive Aussie Dooger. I can't stand reading his gibberish but like you, if I put him on ignore, I'm going to miss the beatdowns he has coming.

How very brave! This little girl used her pink pom-poms to verbally attack me and then put me on ignore petrified my response would melt the little snowflake. C’mon sweetheart, come out from underneath your bed (or bassinet/cradle) and have mommy tell you it’s going to be okay. I will arrange for a safe space for you where you can play with puppies, draw with crayons and help you decide if you should use the men’s or women’s lavatory (I think we both know how that’s going to play out).

Last edited:

Bro, he's the most self-righteous, arrogant and condescending guy on this board. He's like an aggressive Aussie Dooger. I can't stand reading his gibberish but like you, if I put him on ignore, I'm going to miss the beatdowns he has coming.

How very brave! This little girl used her pink pom-poms to verbally attack me and then put me on ignore petrified my response would melt the little snowflake. C’mon sweetheart, come out from underneath your bed (or bassinet/cradle) and have mommy tell you it’s going to be okay. I will arrange for a safe space for you where you can play with puppies, draw with crayons and help you decide if you should use the men’s or women’s lavatory (I think we both know how that’s going to play out).

You're not gonna make it here, Earnest D. Âss. You're a trolling, sapingo, *** guzzling faqquit nerd. These savages are gonna tear you and your pocket protector up like the bîtch you are.

You put out opinions and can't handle criticism or people taking shots at you. That's how this place works but your soft troll äss can't handle it. Here's a glimpse of your grim future, loser:

tumblr_n5516uHhVa1rgpyeqo1_500 (1).jpg
[MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION], I know you're seeing what this newbie troll is doing.

#IndayKillsTrollsDead

Last edited:
Advertisement

Greatest comeback? This:

Man, people forget how out of it we were that game. Berlin was awful. People in our section were booing him - he really did suck. Then, magic happened.

Not gonna lie.. I booed Berlin in several games.. I was not a Berlin fan... i was young and immature and held him to unrealistic expectations following the Dorsey heyday... We were so spoiled! Lol

In hindsight, I've come to respect him... He gave us this incredible, almost fable-like gem of a comeback against our nemesis.. never lost to FSU or UF... He wasnt Dorsey but he definitely wasn't a bum either... GO CANES!!!

A sad sign of the times...when "some" don't like the message they immediately demand that the perceived offenders freedom of speech be revoked. Nothing more than modern day book burners. Should this type of destructive thinking find a home in your mind remember that "what goes around comes around" and at some point they will come after your free speech.

Hey (insert name that would get me an infraction), try reading the constitution. The GOVERNMENT can't tell you what you can and can't say, but the deciders on this site are free to muzzle you anytime they want. You have exactly as much "freedom of speech" as whoever's in charge of this sht show lets you have.

This is exactly correct.

People are always getting this freedom of speech thing mixed up.

You don’t have a constitutionally protected right to post whatever opinion pops into your head on a privately run message board.

You're not gonna make it here, Earnest D. Âss. You're a trolling, sapingo, *** guzzling faqquit nerd. These savages are gonna tear you and your pocket protector up like the bîtch you are.

You put out opinions and can't handle criticism or people taking shots at you. That's how this place works but your soft troll äss can't handle it. Here's a glimpse of your grim future, loser:

View attachment 52083
[MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION], I know you're seeing what this newbie troll is doing.

#IndayKillsTrollsDead

My first introduction to your act was on another thread. I had posted something (not directed at you) that you didn't agree with, as a result, you started hurling insults at me. When I responded in kind to your love note you became even more incensed when further ramping up your position as one of this blogs leaders (paraphrasing) making clear you do not put up with people like me and I had better get my act together

Your Shirley Temple pawing at the ground with your toes act as you sheepishly opine as how you and others have been mistreated by me after you’ve kindly and collegiality offered a differing opinion is entertaining, although completely false. The only person who has demonstrated more innocent behavior than you is Harvey Weinstein.

This thread alone is a case in point; your first entry on page 2 --#38 was one you directed at me when I hadn't referenced you even once on this thread, which is as follows: "Bro (Loose Cannon), he's (E.T. Bass) the most self-righteous, arrogant and condescending guy on this board. He's like an aggressive Aussie Dooger. I can't stand reading his gibberish but like you, if I put him on ignore, I'm going to miss the beatdowns he has coming.” (A wee bit of a mob mentality, eh Bunkie?)

When I responded in kind to your attack you intensified your insults and name calling, this is your response: “You're not gonna make it here, Earnest D. Âss. You're a trolling, sapingo, *** guzzling faqquit nerd. These savages are gonna tear you and your pocket protector up like the bîtch you are. You put out opinions and can't handle criticism or people taking shots at you. That's how this place works but your soft troll äss can't handle it. Here's a glimpse of your grim future, loser: IndayArtHauz, I know you're seeing what this newbie troll is doing.”

Well, Mr. 2 Law degrees, your eloquent, homophobic, foul mouthed words that you claim are fair criticism deserve to be highlighted: “Earnest D. Âss. You're a trolling, sapingo, *** guzzling faqquit nerd. These savages are gonna tear you and your pocket protector up like the bîtch you are.” I especially like your following comment after reading your homophobic rant: “You put out opinions and can't handle criticism or people taking shots at you. That's how this place works but your soft troll äss can't handle it.” I can’t handle it??? Now that’s rich coming from you!

By the way, my mortal sin was coming to the defense of the original poster who was being attacked by, as you have said, the “savages”, that you are so proud to be a part of simply because he dared to post the horridly offensive question; “Greatest comeback greatest loss after being ahead.”

#IndayKillsTrollsDead[/QUOTE]
[MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION]

Advertisement

View attachment 52083

#IndayKillsTrollsDead

My first introduction to your act was on another thread. I had posted something (not directed at you) that you didn't agree with, as a result, you started hurling insults at me. When I responded in kind to your love note you became even more incensed when further ramping up your position as one of this blogs leaders (paraphrasing) making clear you do not put up with people like me and I had better get my act together

Your Shirley Temple pawing at the ground with your toes act as you sheepishly opine as how you and others have been mistreated by me after you’ve kindly and collegiality offered a differing opinion is entertaining, although completely false. The only person who has demonstrated more innocent behavior than you is Harvey Weinstein.

This thread alone is a case in point; your first entry on page 2 --#38 was one you directed at me when I hadn't referenced you even once on this thread, which is as follows: "Bro (Loose Cannon), he's (E.T. Bass) the most self-righteous, arrogant and condescending guy on this board. He's like an aggressive Aussie Dooger. I can't stand reading his gibberish but like you, if I put him on ignore, I'm going to miss the beatdowns he has coming.” (A wee bit of a mob mentality, eh Bunkie?)

When I responded in kind to your attack you intensified your insults and name calling, this is your response: “You're not gonna make it here, Earnest D. Âss. You're a trolling, sapingo, *** guzzling faqquit nerd. These savages are gonna tear you and your pocket protector up like the bîtch you are. You put out opinions and can't handle criticism or people taking shots at you. That's how this place works but your soft troll äss can't handle it. Here's a glimpse of your grim future, loser: IndayArtHauz, I know you're seeing what this newbie troll is doing.”

Well, Mr. 2 Law degrees, your eloquent, homophobic, foul mouthed words that you claim are fair criticism deserve to be highlighted: “Earnest D. Âss. You're a trolling, sapingo, *** guzzling faqquit nerd. These savages are gonna tear you and your pocket protector up like the bîtch you are.” I especially like your following comment after reading your homophobic rant: “You put out opinions and can't handle criticism or people taking shots at you. That's how this place works but your soft troll äss can't handle it.” I can’t handle it??? Now that’s rich coming from you!

By the way, my mortal sin was coming to the defense of the original poster who was being attacked by, as you have said, the “savages”, that you are so proud to be a part of simply because he dared to post the horridly offensive question; “Greatest comeback greatest loss after being ahead.”

#IndayKillsTrollsDead
[MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION][/QUOTE]

Well, I'm sure that before I gave you my educational rundown and called you all of those terrible things, you called me an illiterate monkey and made transgender references to me but let's not allow those factors to get in the way. I stand by it all.

Your coming to the aid of another poster was basically you and another nonsensical thread starting troll ganging up on [MENTION=17436]Loose Cannon[/MENTION] after he took issue with the other poster"s thread. You want to jump in on someone... You deserve it back at you.

This whole thing that you just vommitted out makes my point. No one cares. You're not going to make it here. Stop diluting this website with your nonsense. It's simply annoying as fûck to the rest of us.

View attachment 52083

#IndayKillsTrollsDead

#IndayKillsTrollsDead
[MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION]

Well, I'm sure that before I gave you my educational rundown and called you all of those terrible things, you called me an illiterate monkey and made transgender references to me but let's not allow those factors to get in the way. I stand by it all.

Your coming to the aid of another poster was basically you and another nonsensical thread starting troll ganging up on [MENTION=17436]Loose Cannon[/MENTION] after he took issue with the other poster"s thread. You want to jump in on someone... You deserve it back at you.

This whole thing that you just vommitted out makes my point. No one cares. You're not going to make it here. Stop diluting this website with your nonsense. It's simply annoying as fûck to the rest of us.[/QUOTE]

RESPONSE FROM EARNEST T. BASS:

~Well, as for the illiterate monkey comment (no offense to monkeys)….I did not want to be cruel and refer to you as a lawyer. So, instead of thanking me for my thoughtfulness you complain about what was really a compliment when factoring in your true status.

Now, as to your transgender issues, I have no worldly idea as to how you deal with that concern, but my comment was not about you being transgender (that’s none of my business)—it was about my impressions of how you hysterically respond to comments, which led me to wonder if you were a woman in the midst of her menstrual cycle (hint: If so, ‘Advil Menstrual Pain’ worked for an ex-girlfriend).

Like a parrot with a concussion you keep repeating/threatening; “You're not going to make it here”. In the world of things I have even an infinitesimal concern about, that scrawny threat does not even make the list.

If my comments are as you say; “annoying as fûck to the rest of us”, then here's a thought Professor Stephen Hawking...DON’T READ THEM—PUT ME ON IGNORE! Problem solved! But, you and I know that’s not going to happen because you see yourself as a “savage” who is a CIS judge, jury and executioner as what can be and cannot be, which is hilarious.

One last thought on your self-proclaimed “savage” status, along with your savage-ettes status…someone sitting behind a computer screen pecking out comments on a keyboard is typically not thought of in terms of say, the Seal Team 6 members or for that matter, not even a boys band. Accordingly, as Sergeant Hulka said in the movie ‘Stripes’: “Lighten up, Francis!”.

I will no longer respond to your cries for help, so peck away, you savage you!!!

Last edited:
On topic, the '88 Michigan game was the ****.

I wasnt a Canes fan back then. I was a Big Bird fan at two years old, lol.

The '03 Gator game was prettu awesome.

Dont forget spoiling UCLA in '98 (or '99).

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back