Greatest comeback greatest loss after being ahead.

Advertisement
The BC comeback in 99 was epic at the time. Kelly played like crap most of the game, then caught on fire.

Nothing tops the comeback to beat the gators, though.

I also have to throw 1987 FSU in there. We were down what, 19-3 going into the 4th? I know it's only 16 points, but 16 points to that FSU team was a tall task.

And of course, the Michigan comeback in 88.

Louisville come back win a decade or so ago was epic

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Your threads are so incredibly bad and pointless, I wish mods would revoke your posting rights already.

A sad sign of the times...when "some" don't like the message they immediately demand that the perceived offenders freedom of speech be revoked. Nothing more than modern day book burners. Should this type of destructive thinking find a home in your mind remember that "what goes around comes around" and at some point they will come after your free speech.

Advertisement
Your threads are so incredibly bad and pointless, I wish mods would revoke your posting rights already.

Why don't you just put me on ignore.

Then he wouldn't get to see the rest of us making fun of you.

Are you speaking from personal experience? 'Cane Since 1060' offers interesting observations and putting him on ignore brings to mind an Ostrich sticking its head in the ground leaving in full view what it thinks and speaks with.

Are you speaking from personal experience? 'Cane Since 1060' offers interesting observations and putting him on ignore brings to mind an Ostrich sticking its head in the ground leaving in full view what it thinks and speaks with.

Are you insane? Interesting observations? And when did I say ignore him? I actually said the exact opposite. I think the guy's an idiot, but I wouldn't miss it for the world. I took him for a troll, but the follow up comments that accompany his posts are usually good, wholesome entertainment. Now why don't you climb down off that moral high horse before you fall and hurt yourself.

Thanks for your support Earnst T Bass what you have here is a group of posters being essentially allowed to intimidate and Harass they are treading on thin water if they continue these tactics with me and mods should encourage these posters and we know who they are to either put me on ignore or not respond positive or negative to what I do or say.I was a Canes fan before most of these posters were probably born I have things I can bring to the table that I hope gives some richness to this board.

Are you insane? Interesting observations? And when did I say ignore him? I actually said the exact opposite. I think the guy's an idiot, but I wouldn't miss it for the world. I took him for a troll, but the follow up comments that accompany his posts are usually good, wholesome entertainment. Now why don't you climb down off that moral high horse before you fall and hurt yourself.

~Am I insane? I do see dead people, on a daily basis I wash down a handful of anti-psychotic medications with 16 ounces of Johnnie Walker Blue Label and unfortunately read foolish comments directed at me by people who think they are being interesting and cerebral, which of course they are neither!

You assume that anyone who doesn’t agree with you is an idiot and troll, which in the world of irony that’s the bell ringer.

As for me climbing down off my “moral high horse”, I prefer to think of myself climbing down from the mountaintop.

Finally, in my view, most all of 1060’s posts and comments are interesting, if not thought provoking. But, “some” are so blinded by their own wholly undeserved self-anointed feelings of superiority if they’re not insulting others then people will soon see who they really are, which to say the least…is not inspiring!

Advertisement

~Am I insane? I do see dead people, on a daily basis I wash down a handful of anti-psychotic medications with 16 ounces of Johnnie Walker Blue Label and unfortunately read foolish comments directed at me by people who think they are being interesting and cerebral, which of course they are neither!

You assume that anyone who doesn’t agree with you is an idiot and troll, which in the world of irony that’s the bell ringer.

As for me climbing down off my “moral high horse”, I prefer to think of myself climbing down from the mountaintop.

Finally, in my view, most all of 1060’s posts and comments are interesting, if not thought provoking. But, “some” are so blinded by their own wholly undeserved self-anointed feelings of superiority if they’re not insulting others then people will soon see who they really are, which to say the least…is not inspiring!

It has nothing to do with agree or disagree, you pompous asshat. The moron just said I was treading on thin water. Let that sink in, and then come back and tell me how thought provoking you found it.

What it really comes down to are posters that because they have a million posts or have been on this board for a long time feel a sense of entitlement to outwardly be critical and condemn others.This is the highest degree of violating one's freedom of speech by acts of harassment etc etc.

What it really comes down to are posters that because they have a million posts or have been on this board for a long time feel a sense of entitlement to outwardly be critical and condemn others.This is the highest degree of violating one's freedom of speech by acts of harassment etc etc.

Freedom of Speech means that the government shall not fine or imprison you for expressing your opinion. That's it. That's all it means. It does not mean that your opinion, especially when expressed on a public forum or a even a private forum when you are not the proprietor of said forum, is to remain free from criticism or *gasp* an opposing opinion. I have expressed that I have disagreed with the premise of a few of your posts, not always the substance, as well as your writing style, but i have nothing against you personally. Disagreement is not harassment, and at the end of a sentence, there should come a period and a space before the next sentence begins. It simply makes it easier to read.

The notion that if I disagree with what you say that I should just ignore it, that I should not be allowed to respond either positively or negatively, or that the validity of my disagreement hinges solely on the number of posts I have made or the length of time I have been here is in effect you attempting to hinder my speech more than I ever have yours. Take a look at my join date and number of posts.

Ultimately, it is your choice to put your views out into the public domain. Some will agree and some will disagree. Some may even poke fun and prod. And this board can be a tad unforgiving at times. Your options are to defend your views or keep them to yourself. I highly encourage you to defend them. It makes the board more entertaining, and who knows, you might even persuade a few people to your point of view. That's supposed to be the point of civil discourse, you know. To persuade. If a body of people find your opinion unpersuasive, instead of assuming that there must be something wrong with that entire body of people, perhaps you should examine the opinion for flaws. You may even find a certain amount of validity in the criticism and use it to perfect your opinion.

It has nothing to do with agree or disagree, you pompous asshat. The moron just said I was treading on thin water. Let that sink in, and then come back and tell me how thought provoking you found it.

So, I'm a "pompous asshat" and 1060 is a "moron". And you are the one saying that 1060's posts are not thought provoking.

I hope you will forgive me for plagiarizing your statement; "I think the guy's an idiot, but I wouldn't miss it for the world", as I find myself having the very same conclusion concerning you after reading your deep and penetrating comments.

Hoping this is not considered offensive, but you are bringing a squirt gun to an intellectual AK 47 fight. Roberto Duran (And no, he's not a member of the synth-pop band, Duran Duran) had the good sense to know when he was completely outmatched and outclassed...think, no mas!

Advertisement
Sooo, um, yeah. T.Mack blocking that kick with what 99% of us thought it was a sure loss to WVU looming. Best turn of events I've been witness to.

Random trivia question. The Maryland QB in that blown game is known for what other football feat?

So, I'm a "pompous asshat" and 1060 is a "moron". And you are the one saying that 1060's posts are not thought provoking.

Yes, yes, and yes. And you should always end a question with a question mark even when the question is implied through context.

I hope you will forgive me for plagiarizing your statement; "I think the guy's an idiot, but I wouldn't miss it for the world"

It's not plagiarism when you attribute credit rather than trying to pawn the statement off as your own original thoughts. What you did was quote me and provide proper attribution. Thank you. Also, this disputes my original statement how?

as I find myself having the very same conclusion concerning you after reading your deep and penetrating comments.

See: pompous asshat comment above. Rinse and repeat.

Hoping this is not considered offensive, but you are bringing a squirt gun to an intellectual AK 47 fight.

You think you've offended me? I take it back. You're not pompous. You're down right pontifical, and although you're highly condescending, it takes more than words on a screen from a complete stranger to rile my feathers. I was born well before the safe space generation, and am fully capable of holding my own against keyboard warriors like yourself.

Advertisement

Yes, yes, and yes. And you should always end a question with a question mark even when the question is implied through context.

I hope you will forgive me for plagiarizing your statement; "I think the guy's an idiot, but I wouldn't miss it for the world"

It's not plagiarism when you attribute credit rather than trying to pawn the statement off as your own original thoughts. What you did was quote me and provide proper attribution. Thank you. Also, this disputes my original statement how?

as I find myself having the very same conclusion concerning you after reading your deep and penetrating comments.

See: pompous asshat comment above. Rinse and repeat.

Hoping this is not considered offensive, but you are bringing a squirt gun to an intellectual AK 47 fight.

You think you've offended me? I take it back. You're not pompous. You're down right pontifical, and although you're highly condescending, it takes more than words on a screen from a complete stranger to rile my feathers. I was born well before the safe space generation, and am fully capable of holding my own against keyboard warriors like yourself.

Bro, he's the most self-righteous, arrogant and condescending guy on this board. He's like an aggressive Aussie Dooger. I can't stand reading his gibberish but like you, if I put him on ignore, I'm going to miss the beatdowns he has coming.

Advertisement
Back