Greatest comeback greatest loss after being ahead.

Walsh brings back Miami down 16 pts with 6 minutes to go against Michigan at the Big House.

After leading Maryland 30-0 at the half we end up losing 31-30

Advertisement
Your threads are so incredibly bad and pointless, I wish mods would revoke your posting rights already.

Greatest loss after being ahead? Who cares?!?!

Greatest comeback? This:

[video=youtube_share;Qc5erbhNYao]https://youtu.be/Qc5erbhNYao[/video]

Your threads are so incredibly bad and pointless, I wish mods would revoke your posting rights already.

This thread is only half bad... Not sure why anyone in their right mind would want to talk about their most embarrassing losses... That part is depressing and borderline suicidal..

But greatest comebacks, we've had a few of those!

GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Walsh brings back Miami down 16 pts with 6 minutes to go against Michigan at the Big House.

After leading Maryland 30-0 at the half we end up losing 31-30

I was at the Maryland game. Left at halftime with UM up 31-0. At the time biggest come from behind victory 42-40 when we failed on potential 2 point conversion to salvage a tie.

On a brighter note in mid 90s we came back from a 27-0 deficit to Boston College to win 28-27. I think all or at least 3 of our TDs came in the 4th quarter.

I swear I think OP might be my father.

I feel like I'm reading a text message from my dad.

Who appointed you god what a really arrogant person you are.Sad

Sileo do you even have a job your here 24/7.Get a life you might not have to endure all the pain you go through.Take up backgammon or something.If I get banned for no logical reason I promise you will be next.I promise that.

Advertisement

Sileo do you even have a job your here 24/7.Get a life you might not have to endure all the pain you go through.Take up backgammon or something.If I get banned for no logical reason I promise you will be next.I promise that.

3c09d14adcdd6626599b630020298af374a0fd836295a829a62c17c45770fd64.jpg

Advertisement

I'll gladly take up a job teaching you how to write in English and use the internet.

Advertisement

I'll gladly take up a job teaching you how to write in English and use the internet.

****, I'd settle for him learning how to use a space bar.

Advertisement
Back