Highlights greatest catches in UM history, but they get increasingly crazier

Eddie Brown fade from Kosar to beat the Gaytors in 84?

Matt Waters’ interception to beat BC in 2001? I mean, any catch by a wrapped up DT…

And no Rosier-Langham to beat FSU at the Choke? But include a lesser catch vs GT?

And in a rather meaningless game how about Ryan Clement-Daryl Jones at BC, 22 yards on 3rd-and-17, to win 45-44 in 2 OT? Meaningless game, but the game after the 47-0 loss at FSU. Edge had 32 carries 276 yards, 3 TDs

doing a part 2! thanks for the suggestions though will definitely give a shoutout when it releases

Advertisement
doing a part 2! thanks for the suggestions though will definitely give a shoutout when it releases
Eddie Brown fade from Kosar to beat the Gaytors in 84?

Matt Waters’ interception to beat BC in 2001? I mean, any catch by a wrapped up DT…

And no Rosier-Langham to beat FSU at the Choke? But include a lesser catch vs GT?

And in a rather meaningless game how about Ryan Clement-Daryl Jones at BC, 22 yards on 3rd-and-17, to win 45-44 in 2 OT? Meaningless game, but the game after the 47-0 loss at FSU. Edge had 32 carries 276 yards, 3 TDs

also rosier-langham FSU was in the video

I seem to remember Yatil Green having some absurd one-hander that made the cover of either the canes or dolphins newsletter my dad used to get (Dolphin Digest and can’t remember the name of the canes one) when the phina drafted Yatil. Up there in terms of pure skill but don’t remember the significance of it.

WRONG.

Greatest was by @Nick41594 when he made the legendary "open browser tabs" catch of @reidz5 and nun ****.

It's a moment in history where you will never forget where you were and what you were doing when you watched the magical celebration that culminated with @Lil Bryant 305 thunderous spiking of the ball on the mid field logo.
One of the highlights in my life, its why I am able to confidently list "excellent attention to detail" on my resume

One of the highlights in my life, its why I am able to confidently list "excellent attention to detail" on my resume
You sir will always have a seat at the CIS Table of Glory. There are no words that can express the greatness of your contribution to humanity.

Of course I would be remiss to also not mention how your eagle-eyed vigilance enabled @Lil Bryant 305 to administer a coup de grace of galactically epic proportion.

Your deeds will be celebrated in song 10,000 years hence.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back