GREAT WIN BY COACH MARK RICHT, THE STAFF, AND TEAM

Advertisement
Awesome thread , horrible mods let this clown and Ernest start dumb trolling threads all over the board.

Too funny

Why is a positive thread celebrating a great win wrong to you?? So many negative threads on this board you should find solace in one of them I’m sure yes?

Everyone tagged in this thread wanted Pitt to win and laughed when I said Miami was going to blow them out so I’m not accusing ppl of wanting Miami to lose... it’s a fact that they did.

And the same ones were *****ing about Manny Diaz up until this year And wanted him fired but now all the simpletons want him to stay. Lol fair weather clowns
Troll

Why is a positive thread celebrating a great win wrong to you?? So many negative threads on this board you should find solace in one of them I’m sure yes?
Troll
Everyone tagged in this thread wanted Pitt to win and laughed when I said Miami was going to blow them out so I’m not accusing ppl of wanting Miami to lose... it’s a fact that they did.

And the same ones were *****ing about Manny Diaz up until this year And wanted him fired but now all the simpletons want him to stay. Lol fair weather clowns
Troll

Advertisement
Great win? Pitt didn’t show up and Richt is BRAIN DEAD. There are 15-20 wind and his throwing bombs for a quarter and a half. We should have won by 45. He should have run the ball again and again. First touch and Homer has a massive run. Took a full half to figure that out. He is stubborn stupid and most of all an over the hill coach. When Manny leaves you will get real dosage of how bad a Richt is.

Great win? Pitt didn’t show up and Richt is BRAIN DEAD. There are 15-20 wind and his throwing bombs for a quarter and a half. We should have won by 45. He should have run the ball again and again. First touch and Homer has a massive run. Took a full half to figure that out. He is stubborn stupid and most of all an over the hill coach. When Manny leaves you will get real dosage of how bad a Richt is.

So Richt should’ve called run plays all day just so you can complain about him constantly calling run plays all day....

579A82B6-086D-4743-8F50-19665D083947.gif

Hey KrazyCane he called a very bad game AGAIN. Our defense was lights out. We had 105 yards of offense in the first half against a team that had very little to play for. Yes, 105 yards of offense, such an awesome impressive number. Open your eyes the guy can’t coach anymore period.

Advertisement
Hey KrazyCane he called a very bad game AGAIN. Our defense was lights out. We had 105 yards of offense in the first half against a team that had very little to play for. Yes, 105 yards of offense, such an awesome impressive number. Open your eyes the guy can’t coach anymore period.

Called a very good game offensively actually... players were open but the QB either missed or the WRs dropped them.

The spread created openings in the run game which allowed our backs to get some chunk yards at times so it was a great game called by the OC Mark Richt overall.

I've got back from cruise today and found out the Canes bet VT and Pitt. What would have been great news have our worthless coaching staff had only beat the previous chump teams instead of losing three straight was meaningless. Frigging Golden could have had this record. Absent extreme changes, nothing will change. Jim Kelly at QB would not fix what is wrong with Mark.

KrazyCane yiu are right and I’m wrong. Mark Richt called a fabulous game, he is an offensive genius, and an offensive wizard with trickery up his sleeve. Hehehe. You obviously didn’t watch what I did. Mark Richt RECRUITED these players and if they can’t catch then it’s a 100% INDICTMENT on the head coach. These players are not getting the proper coaching and the same problems occur game after game. RICHT IS AWESOME

Advertisement
Back