GREAT WIN BY COACH MARK RICHT, THE STAFF, AND TEAM

Advertisement
@djnellz is another troll that wanted Miami to lose.....

View attachment 69870U

Are you this guy?
4A2C886B-DFF7-4AAD-BBBB-C73FA6C73484.jpeg

I'm ALWAYS happy when the Canes win.

As an alum and fan that's always the case. It's as simple as that.

Very good victory for the team despite all the season's failures.

Would much rather this outcome than another loss... I will happily take it as the positive that it is.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
There is only one proper name that has been known to be widely used as a cuss word: “Jesus Christ.” The ancient Romans did not use the name of any Caesar as a swear word, Buddhists don’t swear using the name of Buddha, and Muslims don’t swear using the name of Mohammad. But people of many cultures and languages swear using the name of Jesus Christ. The Devil hates Jesus, so he works hard to introduce his name into society as a cuss word. You can travel around the world today and hear “Jesus Christ” or some variation of it being used as a swear word in many different countries, but Christians should have no part of that.

Ephesians 5:4 REV and Commentary - and there must not be obscenity and foolish talking, nor crude joking, which are not fitti - Bible verse

You make an excellent point and I cannot agree more. As a Christian myself I am guilty of using Christ's name in vain. I admit it is something I need to work on in addition to many other sins that are unacceptable and nonexcusable. Being involved with this site alone has often brought me to posting things that are hypocrisy in its finest form. Regardless of what my canes do or, what richt refuses to let go of my devotion to the Lord should never be interrupted.
To the masses without faith who may or may not attack, you are forgiven. To each their own.
Go canes!

Jesus Christ man, I'm pretty sure most sane fans didn't want Miami to lose, but if your walking lock step in line with what Richt is putting on the offensive side of the ball, you might want to get your head checked.
There is only one proper name that has been known to be widely used as a cuss word: “Jesus Christ.” The ancient Romans did not use the name of any Caesar as a swear word, Buddhists don’t swear using the name of Buddha, and Muslims don’t swear using the name of Mohammad. But people of many cultures and languages swear using the name of Jesus Christ. The Devil hates Jesus, so he works hard to introduce his name into society as a cuss word. You can travel around the world today and hear “Jesus Christ” or some variation of it being used as a swear word in many different countries, but Christians should have no part of that.

Ephesians 5:4 REV and Commentary - and there must not be obscenity and foolish talking, nor crude joking, which are not fitti - Bible verse

Advertisement

Well ****, I guess the devil won this round.

Happy for the win but hugely disappointed in the abortion of a game plan and offensive performance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back