GREAT WIN BY COACH MARK RICHT, THE STAFF, AND TEAM

Advertisement
I never understood posters like you(OP) posting things like this. I don't get accusing people of wanting UM to lose. Do you seriously not understand why people are angry and dissatisfied? Do you not understand the issues that this team and program have? Do you not understand that Mark Richt's performance as it relates to the offense as a whole and in particular QBs has been woefully inept by any objective measure? Do you not understand that Richt has been here for 3 years yet the offense has absolutely no identity?

3 years in and we have no foundation on offense. 3 years in and our offense goes through most games looking completely unprepared and lost! What has Richt been teaching this whole time? That isn't going to cut it. Not by a longshot! Are there a few guys that said that more losses will increase the pressure on Richt thereby increasing the chances of changes being made? Yes but so what? Who cares? It's just frustration. It's the negative manifestation of the passion felt for this program. Do you see me or anyone else complaining about Manny Diaz and the defense? No you don't.

Last edited:
Overachieved last year, underachieved this year. Rosier should never have been an option this year, but his W-L record last year bequeathed him the starting job. And, let's not forget that Perry had zero game experience. Next year, Richt doesn't have to repay a mediocre QB for representing the Canes during a rebuilding process. If next year is a bust, then Richt must go. This largely depends on whether he hires an OC and Jon finds work elsewhere. With a good OC and someone to tutor Perry, next year could put UM back on the championship map. It would also be nice to see some of the NFL eligible players staying for their senior years.

Advertisement
. It would also be nice to see some of the NFL eligible players staying for their senior years.
There's a better chance of you getting a knock on your door and find Miss Universe standing on your porch with a suitcase
asking if she can move in.

I never understood posters like you(OP) posting things like this. I don't get accusing people of wanting UM to lose. Do you seriously not understand why people are angry and dissatisfied? Do you not understand the issues that this team and program have? Do you not understand that Mark Richt's performance as it relates to the offense as a whole and in particular QBs has been woefully inept by any objective measure? Do you not understand that Richt has been here for 3 years yet the offense has absolutely no identity?

3 years in and we have no foundation on offense. 3 years in and our offense goes through most games looking completely unprepared and lost! What has Richt been teaching this whole time? That isn't going to cut it. Not by a longshot! Are there a few guys that said that more losses will increase the pressure on Richt thereby increasing the chances of changes being made? Yes but so what? Who cares? It's just frustration. It's the negative manifestation of the passion felt for this program. Do you see me or anyone else complaining about Manny Diaz and the defense? No you don't.

Sadly this program today is just as bad a shape as when Folden left....or even worse

Advertisement
90% of the board wanted Miami to lose

@Ammok go back to the Gator board were you belong.

@MiamiHotline lol you wanted Pitt to win so bad this week....
@KrazyCane
UM losses2.jpg
MarkRicht2.jpg

Attachments

• UM losses.jpg
    UM losses.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
I agree, we went 7-5 in one of the worst statistical P5 conferences, we should ride this momentum into next season.

I agree, we went 7-5 in one of the worst statistical P5 conferences, we should ride this momentum into next season.

We need to reverse this season's momentum in the opposite direction... right now we headed into CFB abyss ala ..early seventies.

Exasperating win. Receivers and QB need to shape up.

It is a clusterf0k with underperformance from a new set of position coaches each week.... somehow the ST did well last game but don't know if it was a flash in the pan... no unit has been consistently good... except that the D overall has stepped up to save Richt's a$$ more than ever.... else we would have joined on the couch during bowl season.

Advertisement

Everyone tagged in this thread wanted Pitt to win and laughed when I said Miami was going to blow them out so I’m not accusing ppl of wanting Miami to lose... it’s a fact that they did.

And the same ones were *****ing about Manny Diaz up until this year And wanted him fired but now all the simpletons want him to stay. Lol fair weather clowns

Advertisement
Back