Great story about Duke and Dewey

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Per Rivals interview...

Preston Dewey, his parents and two sisters visited Miami this week. On Friday, Dewey took his family all the way down to Key West to watch Duke and company play. When they got there, Norland was already up by a bunch and Duke was out.

Dewey started talking to Duke on the sideline and mentioned that he was disappointed he couldn't see him perform. Duke says hold on, goes up to his coach to ask in. He then proceeds to crank a 30-yard-run.

My favorite part is that Dewey's family didn't get back into Miami until 2 am and had to wake up at 7 am for the campus tour. Think he's a clock-puncher?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great story. Hopefully Keith Brown was also impressed.

Either way I love the Dewey, Duke, Flowers combination.

Thanks for that D$. That's good to see.

Remember when Bryce Brown watching Lamar Miller basically caused him to run scared like a little *****?

These are the types of players are program hasn't had in a while. But I expect them to become common under Golden.

Advertisement
Thanks for that D$. That's good to see.

Remember when Bryce Brown watching Lamar Miller basically caused him to run scared like a little *****?

Yep, Bryce is a clock puncher.

Dewey is awesome, really like him and think he'll have a chance to push Morris and Williams for starting spot.

I hope we are getting a whole class of kids like this. It will be a welcomed change for the most part.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back