Great Start for Coach Brown

ageezy

Cane til I Die
Obviously huge miss with the Maryland guy, but great start to this cycle . . . now he has to be at every event this guy has . . . track, football, basketball, swimming, etc . . . they got to stay on top of him

excerpt for CS

“Coach (Thomas) Brown and Lo really hit it off,” Roberts said. “Coach Brown is one of the coaches I’ve been most impressed with throughout this whole process. You can tell he has the best interest in mind for Lo. I thought he would commit a little later, but he’s not a kid that likes to play the recruiting process. That’s my favorite thing about him - it’s not `here’s my top 10, my top seven, my top five.’ He’s been leaning that way, was just ready.”

Advertisement
Obviously huge miss with the Maryland guy, but great start to this cycle . . . now he has to be at every event this guy has . . . track, football, basketball, swimming, etc . . . they got to stay on top of him

excerpt for CS

“Coach (Thomas) Brown and Lo really hit it off,” Roberts said. “Coach Brown is one of the coaches I’ve been most impressed with throughout this whole process. You can tell he has the best interest in mind for Lo. I thought he would commit a little later, but he’s not a kid that likes to play the recruiting process. That’s my favorite thing about him - it’s not `here’s my top 10, my top seven, my top five.’ He’s been leaning that way, was just ready.”

Who was the quoter roberts? Coach or Fam?

**** Maryland. Lesson learned.

You're going to **** up in recruiting, Saban/Harbaugh/Meyer all get left at the altar too. The main thing is learn from your mistakes.

Keep grinding.

Advertisement
Peopletry to make Brown into a pariah but fact is Maryland got the hometown miracle and that sometimes will beat anybody. This is a new slate and an absolutely outstanding start

excerpt for CS

Who was the quoter roberts? Coach or Fam?

high school OC . . . name is roberts

Thomas Brown celebration tweet:

Exodus 21:28

28 “If a bull gores a man or woman to death, the bull is to be stoned to death, and its meat must not be eaten. But the owner of the bull will not be held responsible."

Advertisement
Brown is an elite running back coach

Melvin Gordon
Nick Chubb
Sony Michel

And has played the position and was pretty good at it. I remember him playing for uga back when I was younger. Also played with knoshown Moreno.

Brown is great developer at running back and is a good recruiter

Melvin Gordon
Nick Chubb
Sony Michel

And has played the position and was pretty good at it. I remember him playing for uga back when I was younger. Also played with knoshown Moreno.

didn't he coach gurley?

28 “If a bull gores a man or woman to death, the bull is to be stoned to death, and its meat must not be eaten. But the owner of the bull will not be held responsible."

:sanford:

Melvin Gordon
Nick Chubb
Sony Michel

didn't he coach gurley?

He was at Wisconsin that year. Gurley and Gordon declared the same year.

Advertisement

So is Lingard the bull or the person stoning the bull?

Advertisement
I was incredibly impressed by the quotes from Lorenzo over the last couple of days. He seems wise beyond his years (not because he selected UM), based on his approach to making a decision and the decisiveness he displayed. Based on those attributes, I think he has a strong chance to go a long way in life.

it's not how you start, it's how you finish. see mcfarland

I've never met Lorenzo, and probably never will, but he doesn't seem like a joker like Whoopi. Barring some crazy circumstances, I would be stunned if Lorenzo ever wavers on his commitment. That is why he is Ambassador Lingard.

If we landed McFarland I don't know that we get Lingard this year. I am more than fine with that trade.

If we landed McFarland I don't know that we get Lingard this year. I am more than fine with that trade.

Ambassador Lingard doesn't sweat Whoopi or any other competition. Whoopi would have been another guy Ambassador Lingard passed on the way to the top of the depth chart.

Whoopi is a straight up clown, and his highlight in life will be his faqqy commitment video.

Advertisement
Back