Great Single Season Performance Nominations

Canes Legacy

Senior
Premium
This year’s countdown to kickoff will consist of the 100 greatest single season individual performances by our Canes.

Last year we did the top 200 Canes of all time but this year will look a little different. Needless to say, this is a monumental task so we decided to come to the all powerful, all knowing CIS for nominations.

There’s some obvious ones out there (Willis in 02 as an example) but what single season performances have stood out to you over the years?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Julio Frenk - Dec 2021
Chicago Fire GIF by Wolf Entertainment

Advertisement
Sorry but McGahee in 2002 by a landslide. His numbers will never be duplicated and I'm not sure anyone will come close. ****, Edge, Portis, JJ, Gore, Duke, Miller did not come close. The TD's alone are beyond comparison.

On defense I have to go with Morgan in 2000 or Sapp in 1994.

Advertisement
Sorry but McGahee in 2002 by a landslide. His numbers will never be duplicated and I'm not sure anyone will come close. ****, Edge, Portis, JJ, Gore, Duke, Miller did not come close. The TD's alone are beyond comparison.

On defense I have to go with Morgan in 2000 or Sapp in 1994.
Agreed on both offense and defense

Would maybe add Taylor in 2002 to the mix, how he didn't win the Thorpe is still one of the biggest snubs of all time.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back