great night for UM football...

Im a Golden hater, and I couldn't be happier. It will be nice to have the cupboard stocked for the next guy. Hopefully Coley can keep these guys when we go 6-6 and give up 45 ppg this year.

Really tonight? You couldn't go one night without bringing this old crap up...we get it! Can we all just please enjoy tonight as a fanbase instead of bringing up topics that have been argued to death.

Advertisement
sometimes top talent overcomes mediocre coaching.

As someone who thinks Golden isn't the answer, that's what I hope for.

Im a Golden hater, and I couldn't be happier. It will be nice to have the cupboard stocked for the next guy. Hopefully Coley can keep these guys when we go 6-6 and give up 45 ppg this year.

You can dislike the coach and still pull for your team/players.

we aren't going to give up 45 ppg. stop it. i don't know if golden is the answer.

don't think there's been this much buzz about recruiting since the canes basketball game and we heard coachcoley was coming to miami

Advertisement
nope. great night where there is a big push from big time local kids to keep everyone at UM.

Just doesn't seem like Ridley and SBB want anything to do with us.

Which is strange considering they almost committed in Feb. Shady as ****.

Advertisement
Golden is doing things the right way. He has a plan that was hurt immensely by all the Shapiro crap and being left with mediocre upperclassmen. It is beyond me why anyone does not want him to succeed. Hopefully we will start to see results on the field this year, even though I think 2015 is the year.

8.png

This is a hella of a group of backs

Golden is doing things the right way. He has a plan that was hurt immensely by all the Shapiro crap and being left with mediocre upperclassmen. It is beyond me why anyone does not want him to succeed. Hopefully we will start to see results on the field this year, even though I think 2015 is the year.

We need to see results this year.

Advertisement
Haven't seen this much positivity on the board in a long time. Now if you'll excuse me...

197.gif

How about we win the coastal?

How about we build our own stadium?

How about we get Jimmy Johnson back?

How about we blow out FSU 60-0?

How about we reupholster the chairs in the Edge Meeting Room?

Can't you just enjoy good news?

This is the local recruiting momentum that Golden has never had here, except for his first year. It's big. Hopefully we have a great season so we can keep it up.

Advertisement

Please copy and paste some porsts that support the asinine bolded part above.

It's not that myself or others who think he's a fraud don't want him to succeed...I/we don't think he can succeed because he hasn't shown he has the ability to do so based on his track record as a coach.

Advertisement
Back