Great meeting with Coach in Orlando

That is great. The responsibility of learning lies with the teacher.

Haha . . . striking a nerve with that! Generally speaking I understand what you mean. However, would you say the responsibility of getting better/well lies with the doctor?

Okay so yeah Im a teacher. I teach in the inner city. I tutor on the side. The ****** middle schoolers I tutor are reading at a much higher level than my juniors at the high school.

Anyways, I don't want to act like I don't generally agree with your sentiment . . . I just wanted to point out that it isn't always the bad teacher!
I think academics and athletics are 2 totally different animals when it comes to teaching as in football a street smart player can learn it all while not being adept in academics

Advertisement
I'm a 46yo adult and I'm lying on a message board because I'm trying to impress some college kids

Yes, you got me pegged franchise

Franchise is a douchebag, no need to even respond to him.

+100 , to the point one could almost say he has an exclusive Franchise, and he is self aware of this.

Go Canes

+1000. Franchise? More like Fran-child, because he acts like a child. Gets me so steamed.

Lmao at grown men catching emotions on a message board...

Lol....no ****.

Of course a player does the ultimate work since you can lead a horse to water but cant make him drink.
However, the point is Shannon and Golden would complain about players not executing during every loss.
At the Orlando event Richt said "If we run the same play over and over and the players dont execute, well guess what? Maybe we shouldnt be running that play."

It comes down to the adaptability of a coach who understands the strengths and weaknesses of his players. Win games and recruits will come. Then win even more after they are in place.

Love that Richt is owning it before it ever happens. Nice difference between CMR and Al Bundy!

Advertisement
Back