Great meeting with Coach in Orlando

Advertisement
I'm a 46yo adult and I'm lying on a message board because I'm trying to impress some college kids

Yes, you got me pegged franchise

Franchise is a douchebag, no need to even respond to him.

+100 , to the point one could almost say he has an exclusive Franchise, and he is self aware of this.

Go Canes

+1000. Franchise? More like Fran-child, because he acts like a child. Gets me so steamed.

I just want to add Richt was a class act to me and everyone I spoke with. He seems really appreciative of people despite being a low key personality. You can see him triggering his memories of people he hasn't seen in decades from S. Fl. I'm not only happy for the Canes but happy for him too. He gets to come home and reconnect with his past.

Hearing him talk at the panel, he knows what he's talking about. He's seen pretty much everything a coach can see. The fact that we have an X's and O's guy in charge means we have a real shot of outcoaching other sidelines which will lead to more and more recruits.

Last edited:
I'm a 46yo adult and I'm lying on a message board because I'm trying to impress some college kids

Yes, you got me pegged franchise

Franchise is a douchebag, no need to even respond to him.

+100 , to the point one could almost say he has an exclusive Franchise, and he is self aware of this.

Go Canes

+1000. Franchise? More like Fran-child, because he acts like a child. Gets me so steamed.

Lmao at grown men catching emotions on a message board...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coach L looked fine on TV sitting front and center at the Heat game.

Back to our athletic director chasing down rambling fans to discuss recruiting.

Advertisement
Did Richt say anything about Satellite camps and if he has plans for them?

Not at the event, but he said to a reporter they were still weighing options. They dont want to rush into any decision just to do it.

Advertisement

Not at the event, but he said to a reporter they were still weighing options. They dont want to rush into any decision just to do it.

Hopefully we can set up a camp in Louisiana and Cali

Like other policy/program changes in the past, there will be an adjustment period amd a new normal will be established. Dade, Broward, and WPB are likely destinations for several programs and some will saturate the market.

What happens when you host q camp and no one shows?

Like other policy/program changes in the past, there will be an adjustment period amd a new normal will be established. Dade, Broward, and WPB are likely destinations for several programs and some will saturate the market.

why would no one show up??

why would no one show up??

I was a bit jumbled...what I meant to say was:

1) Dade, Broward, WPB counties are a likely destination for several programs and their satellite camps;

2) there are only so many weekends in a given period to conduct these camps;

3) programs will likely saturate the SoFla market; and

4) given 1-3, eventually soneone is going to conduct a camp and the turn outwont be as expected because the kids went to x, y, z, a, b, c camps and they dont have the time or money or whatever to attend

What happens if Alabama, Auburn, Michigan, amd Ohio State all have their camp on the same weekend. Who wins out and who loses out?

That is great. The responsibility of learning lies with the teacher.

Haha . . . striking a nerve with that! Generally speaking I understand what you mean. However, would you say the responsibility of getting better/well lies with the doctor?

Okay so yeah Im a teacher. I teach in the inner city. I tutor on the side. The ****** middle schoolers I tutor are reading at a much higher level than my juniors at the high school.

Anyways, I don't want to act like I don't generally agree with your sentiment . . . I just wanted to point out that it isn't always the bad teacher!

Advertisement
Back