Great game

Advertisement
I must have missed that. What did he even say?
Oh man you can probably find the thread, but i forget what was said. Basically said Pete was not doing his job, pete was lying and with holding info from us. It was great. @Wherrea was the OP and it was around late mid to late Jan about a week or two before Petey left. It was a couple of paragraphs of frustration boiling over. Worth the find and the read

Advertisement
Oh man you can probably find the thread, but i forget what was said. Basically said Pete was not doing his job, pete was lying and with holding info from us. It was great. @Wherrea was the OP and it was around late mid to late Jan about a week or two before Petey left. It was a couple of paragraphs of frustration boiling over. Worth the find and the read
I think thread was nuked because I was looking for it and couldn’t find

@RVACane you’re right, he is

@Fawk_U Haters has the timeline correct. All went down prior to NSD / Pete leaving / Kendrick & RJ announcing. It was a period of time that Pete was giving us updates sporadically every couple of weeks, and when he did provide them, they weren’t the most accurate

The majority of people* didn’t jump on Pete until everyone thought he had lured away RJ & Kendrick a few weeks later

I could be remembering the wrong thing but I think he identified who Pete's source was on a story and probably took issue with it and then there was an argument and then Pete said that they were never friends...and then i was sad.
Wow. I missed out on a real party.

Advertisement
Now this is the savage board i know and love... We've got mods essentially threatening to kick posters' a$$es. Anyone who doesnt think they're getting their money's worth here also needs to go to a West 22 tailgate.
Trust ya boy is gonna be at West 22 handling Pete’s light weight

Advertisement
I just passed the test in July and my license goes into effect October 1st. Website isn’t updated but we have over 30 guys in the league and the football division has only been around for 3 years.

We had the 7th-most guys drafted last year and there was only two agents in the firm this time a year ago.
Big peter doing big tings

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back