Great article on the History of Miami uniforms

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium

For those of you who are superstitious about your uniform combos, Manny Navarro wrote an interesting article for The Athletic about Miami and it's history....(see link above) Here are the summary charts for both Nike and Addidas

Nike-Uniform-chart.jpg

“I mean, The U has always really looked good on a black shirt, black Polo, black anything, black license plate. I mean, it just jumps off. But from a retail-sale perspective, that smoke jersey was probably the best.”

Adidas-era.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement

For those of you who are superstitious about your uniform combos, Manny Navarro wrote an interesting article for The Athletic about Miami and it's history....(see link above) Here are the summary charts for both Nike and Addidas

Nike-Uniform-chart.jpg

“I mean, The U has always really looked good on a black shirt, black Polo, black anything, black license plate. I mean, it just jumps off. But from a retail-sale perspective, that smoke jersey was probably the best.”

Adidas-era.jpg

Plenty of nice combos but for some of the old school guys here nothing will ever come close to the Russell Orange Jerseys with white pants. 58 straight!

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's pretty cool info, thanks, OP! Like others have said....DON"T FVCK WITH THE HELMET!!!!!

Advertisement
Orange on white or white on orange..

Hate "the great pumpkin" orange on orange look .. no matter what the winning percentage is

Advertisement
Back