Great article on culture.

Advertisement

Hits on all the right points.

Millenials have a hard time grasping most of it. Not all their fault, equal blame placed on shoulders of Boomer (yes they had Mil kids) and Gen X parents.

You are even seeing symptoms of it in Tuscaloosa...you know it's bad when Saban is holding pressers about it.

Manure tricked all the mongoloids with his culture shell game. He’s a masterful huckster.

I’ve never seen a successful coach crying about culture after 4 years at a program. But he’s hoodwinked and bamboozled the mongoloids into thinking he hasn’t been the biggest factor in this mysterious culture problem.

The concept of teamwork revolves around being part of something bigger than yourself. Social media takes some of that away because there's always someone available who doesn't have the same goals. If a player in 1983 was unhappy, they talked to their friends, who were most likely other players, or maybe their parents, who had their best interests in mind. In 2019, they post a tweet and get feedback from people who don't know them or their situation.

Advertisement
Manure tricked all the mongoloids with his culture shell game. He’s a masterful huckster.

I’ve never seen a successful coach crying about culture after 4 years at a program. But he’s hoodwinked and bamboozled the mongoloids into thinking he hasn’t been the biggest factor in this mysterious culture problem.
LOL the Manure Mouth breathers act like the culture isn’t manure’s.

What would the soft son of a grifter know about hard work and championship culture?

Advertisement
He can start with accountability. Star or not, you can sit the bench or watch from the street/portal. That's not a comment on any players who've decided to go somewhere else for playing time. I'm saying get with the program or gtfoh.

If we’re going to suck with someone like JW15 on the rooster then what can it hurt to cut him and some others who are part of the problem?

Seems like we’ve been playing short handed for over a decade. What’s another year? At least the frosh and younger kids would take their lumps and hopefully set us up for a run down the road

Advertisement

he helped start the fire that hes blaming for burning everything down

"Culture" is the latest in a long line of worthless excuses for simple INCOMPETENCE. Why not? It gives the slurpers something to click and console their souls. This too will run its course, to be replaced by yet another worthless excuse to maintain the status quo.

Mammy, what happened to The New Miami?

Advertisement

Good God yes!

Seriously, what a bunch of nonsense. These people are so willing to believe anything that shifts the blame from Manny.

What was TNM all about? What was the purpose?

This IS Manny's culture. He installed TNM and this is the result. He has been here for several years and ran the program through one entire year and suddenly he is shocked by the culture.

No one coach could be more to blame than Manny for the culture.

This is The New Miami! This is his Miami.

Advertisement
Back