Gray Crow has been moved to H-Back

Advertisement
LOL... I told you catz he wasn't a qb way back when we first started recruiting this kid.. dude threw for about 300 yards the entire season..

but the golden knuckle headz claimed that golden can see those diamonds in the rough... :ibisroflmao:

Another wasted scholly... smh...

Nope. First, don't like the idea of taking kids ship merely because they don't pan out. If they put in the time and effort and do what is asked, then they should be able to stay. You always need practice players anyway, so why not them. Plus, thinking long term, a kid like this probably becomes a HS coach in a few years. Most of our All Pro alums do not end up coaching, but HS coaches remain crucial recruiting issues. The more Canes coaching HS the better(well, sometimes they turncoat on us). Plus, ex-qbs take advantages to other positions. I am desperate for us to have that guy who catches the 8 yard pass on third down and moves the chains. How fast or athletic do you have to be to read a defense and know where that open spot will be. Of all the problems we have, third down is the biggest--both sides.

Shocker that you cannot see the other side.

1. Yes, you need practice players. Does that me the practice H-Back has to be the 8th string QB? Does that mean a walk-on can't contribute as the back-up H-Back?

2. We have sanctions. So perhaps we should use the ship for something better.

3. Considering we were Crow's only real scholarship. We gave him 3 years of tuition for free. I think that was nice of our school. You familiar with the TRILLION dollar student loan debt crisis. Ask those kids if 3 years FOR free would be a nice gift?

The player was offered and he accepted. I've heard nothing negative about his effort. The TRILLION dollar student loan debt crisis is a non sequitur, no one should enroll in a school they cannot afford. You buy a Ferrari and then find out it's expensive, don't come crying to me!

You have an issue with the staff that recruited him, not with the player.

4. I don't understand the part in bold. Is this what Crow is going to do?

Let me be real. We would be better off using the ships as a -1 then giving it to Crow. I hope he proves me wrong but it would not shock me if NOTHING happened that could be actually measured on game film.

It is you that can only see one side.

LOL... I told you catz he wasn't a qb way back when we first started recruiting this kid.. dude threw for about 300 yards the entire season..

but the golden knuckle headz claimed that golden can see those diamonds in the rough... :ibisroflmao:

Come on man. Everyone knew he would never start here including the staff. He was brought in for depth reasons only. And to help open that Tampa pipeline.

Come on man. Everyone knew he would never start here including the staff. He was brought in for depth reasons only. And to help open that Tampa pipeline.

are you serious? and :ibisroflmao: @ tampa pipeline...

This might be the dumbest **** I heard in awhile.

Advertisement

Pipeline may have been the wrong word. But the staff has put heavy emphasis on recruiting that area. When you can tell a kid "hey we got this list of name on our roster from Tampa", it certainly helps.

And yes depth. He was the third string QB last year. And him being there helped to ensure an Olsen redshirt.

What's funny about a Tampa pipeline?

Pipeline may have been the wrong word. But the staff has put heavy emphasis on recruiting that area. When you can tell a kid "hey we got this list of name on our roster from Tampa", it certainly helps.

And yes depth. He was the third string QB last year. And him being there helped to ensure an Olsen redshirt.

You recruit quality not quantity..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back