MMA Grappling/BJJ/Wrestling

Advertisement
UFC Vegas 47 is tonight. Honestly a excited card.

I think Hermansson is in a must win situation against Strickland. That strickland mf is really good at 85. Could be a good draw for the division.

I think Battle vs Gore has a post fight award waiting. Either fight of the night or ko of the night.

Some young talent at 70 on display Rakhmonov should crack the top 15 with a great showing. Could be another Dominic Reyes type build where he flys under the radar all the way up to ****le contention.

Oh yeah Thurman and Barrios box tonight too!

Advertisement
Advertisement
UFC Vegas 49 tonight! Some good 85 prospects on display and of course Islam vs Bobby Green

If Islam wins he should get a title shot because everyone ducks him allegedly.

Bobby Green deserves another main event fight or a top 15 guy for stepping up and he sells

UFC Vegas 49 tonight! Some good 85 prospects on display and of course Islam vs Bobby Green

If Islam wins he should get a title shot because everyone ducks him allegedly.

Bobby Green deserves another main event fight or a top 15 guy for stepping up and he sells
Agree 100%

Islam definitely deserves a title shot with Oliveira & the winner gets Gaethje or Poirier.

Agree 100%

Islam definitely deserves a title shot with Oliveira & the winner gets Gaethje or Poirier.
I see it like that too. The only wildcard I see in this equation is if fiziev gets past RDA that will be a new contender but the top dogs @ 155 probably ain’t leaving the top 5 soon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
On a related note. After regaining her title at 135 last night, Amanda Nunes tried to get Micheal Irvin to come in the cage for a celebratory selfie and beer.

No idea what her connection is to Irvin or if that guy was even in the building last night lol

Is Darren still and Chimaev the greatest bromance ever in combat history? Not sure if you’ve seen their YouTube channel but they put out some hilarious content. Also, Makhachev is so dominant it’s going to be interesting seeing him face off with Oliveira who has seemingly only gotten better throughout his career and his striking has come a long way…can’t count him out of any fight now. @Liberty City El

3E98EDCC-DE65-4D9E-B47A-A9F07D919708.jpeg

For those that are into Muay Thai I had the honor to train with the legend himself Saenchai not only in Miami, but also in Thailand. Such a kind humble man and will tell you every strike he’s throwing before proceeding to land it effortlessly on you 😂 pictured here are Spencer Brown and Yodchai who are also some of the kindest killers you’ll ever meet.

View attachment 202185
For those that are into Muay Thai I had the honor to train with the legend himself Saenchai not only in Miami, but also in Thailand. Such a kind humble man and will tell you every strike he’s throwing before proceeding to land it effortlessly on you 😂 pictured here are Spencer Brown and Yodchai who are also some of the kindest killers you’ll ever meet.
That is absolutely LEGENDARY Saenchai is one of the greatest Thai Tigers of All-time!

Well over 300 wins in his career, multiple time stadium champ & King Cup champion & had some of most unconventional unorthodox footwork in his technique I’ve ever seen, he’s an absolutely phenomenal fighter!

I had the honor of getting the chance to train with one of my childhood idols in Danny Bill 3 years out in California & I’ll never forget that day for the rest of my life 💯

Advertisement
Back